Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The following story is 100% fiction.. even tough that I won't mind trying most of the things described, I actually experienced only small part.
If you enjoyed reading it, small comment will be nice. :)
Ok, here it is:

I saw Justin for the first time in the urinals, he checked me out first and smiled so I allowed myself to check him back. Light brown and thick pubic hair, lovely penis that looked semi hard but might as well be his normal soft size.
As if he was waiting for my approval he started to piss after I smiled back and started pissing myself, getting semi erection against my will.
His pee was strong and clear, for some reason it made me horny.. already in that first encounter I imagined his clear stream hitting my chest, flowing over my body.

We were alone in the urinals and he looked just long enough to reveal his interest. For final confirmation I sent my hand towards him, letting his pee wet it.
It felt warm and he got erection almost instantly, causing his pee to splash all over the floor around us.
He sent his hand now, receiving my last bursts of pee coming from my fully erected cock. His hand wet with my pee, he rubbed my cock gently, making it even harder.

At this point I went into the nearest toilet stall, he followed and locked the door behind him. His brown eyes locked into my own eyes and I felt something hard rubbing against my belly in the small chamber.
Our first kiss was passionate, long and wet in three different aspects: our shared saliva, the pee still on our hands and big amounts of precum from both cocks.
The smell of his breath combined with the smell of pee was toxifying and I very nearly climaxed on spot.. luckily I was able to control it, letting precum flow to the floor instead.

After the kiss was over he looked distracted for few seconds and then he simply sat down on the toilet, the lid still up. I didn't notice or care, seeing only his inviting and throbbing cock ready for me.
Without hesitating I sat down, helping him slide smoothly into me. He pushed himself all the way into my ass and started fucking me faster and faster, his hands touching my cock all the while.
At this point came the most bizarre experience I had until then: all of a sudden I heard "plop.. plop" sound. He was taking a dump while fucking me!

Never experiencing such thing before I was overwhelmed for a few seconds, just absorbing the situation.. then it came, literally... the first wave of orgasm surprised even me.
As waves of pleasure rippled through my body, cum shot forward from my erect cock.. more than 10 spurts of thick cum that landed mostly on the floor and some even reached the opposite wall, almost meter away.
My ass muscles clenched with each wave, forcing the cock inside to either pull out or shoot its load right away. I felt warm liquid fill my ass in bursts matching my own, and groan of satisfaction slipped from his lips.

He stayed inside me, keeping semi erection in place, and continued what he started before. Exhausted from the intense orgasm, I didn't care and just wondered if his sperm is going to leak out of me by its own.
After several minutes this question became irrelevant..he shifted slightly below me and I felt warm liquid filling me from inside, this time much more powerful and intense stream.
His pee filling my body I got aroused once more, though got only to semi erection. Soon my ass couldn't hold it anymore, and pee mixed with sperm shot forcefully out over his crotch and legs, spilling down to the floor.
He emptied his bladder in less than twenty seconds then finally pulled out. I was glad to see his cock at full erection again, glistening and wet.
I stood up and took a step back. My own body needed its "after sex pee" and instead of waiting I aimed carefully and hit only his erect cock, watching it flow down slowly to his balls.
As I thought, he smiled with pleasure and said: "I'm Justin", giving me his number next. I passed the test successfully...

The next thing he did was less expected: using my pee as lubricant he started to jerk off, and before I had chance to get hard myself thick cum shot out from his cock, this time landing on the floor near my feet.
Proper finish for this bizarre ordeal formed inside my mind. I stepped forward, this time standing with my still dripping, semi hard cock, near his head. He took the bait, literally.
He eagerly took my cock into his mouth, pee drops and everything, and started sucking hard and fast. He sucked really good and in few minutes I shot my second load of the day without warning, deep in his mouth.

Justin swallowed everything, to the last drop, and squeezed my softening cock to extract any cum drops that might still be there.
After he finished I gave him big and long kiss, feeling my own taste on his lips and in his mouth.
Giving him my name and number, I used toilet paper to clean the floor from our fluids, then pulled my underwear and jeans back up and left the stall, letting Justin clean himself up. Even he has his limits apparently.

That's it... for now. Our next encounter took place in hotel room and somehow contained things we still didn't try in the first encounter - stay tuned!

Reactions: l0rdcastamere