Kinsey scale adapted to voyeur/exhibitionist

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I came up with this scale after thinking about what I've experienced here and observed at cam4.com:
0 Exclusively voyeur
1 Predominantly voyeur, only incidentally exhibitionist
2 Predominantly voyeur, but more than incidentally exhibitionist
3 Equally voyeur and exhibitionist
4 Predominantly exhibitionist, but more than incidentally voyeur
5 Predominantly exhibitionist, only incidentally voyeur
6 Exclusively exhibitionist
I would say I'm a 2, and suspect that unlike the original Kinsey scale, this one would come out nothing like a Bell Curve. Last time I looked cam4 had 23000 viewers of 1000 cammers-- one rough measure of the distribution of voyeurs and exhbitionists in the world. Where would you place yourself and what do you think about the ratio of voyeurs to exhibitionists?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for answering. I thought I was fairly exhibitionist, having fucked and sucked at parties in front of dozens of guys, plus posting pics here etc. But the regulars at cam4 and chat here are in a completely different league. Jacking for an audience I can't even see is boring plus annoying if they give orders and make impatient comments. The truly exhibitionistic cammers seem unfazed by anything like that, as if exhibition to the whole world is an end in itself, and not just part of a voyeuristic exchange. But most people into camming seem to prefer it mutual and private, probably more like 3s on this scale.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd probably be a 5. I like jacking off or having sex in front of a live audience where I get some feedback or interaction. Most webcams don't allow for that.