Kinsey Study

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
@Dr. Dilznick:
Don't worry; whores generally won't turn a guy down because of his size, or because he's black. If they turn a guy down, it's because he's sick or they want money up-front. FWIW, most of those massage parlors just do handjobs.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX)</div><div class='quotemain'>It&#39;s not the race issue.
[post=300960]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

For us blacks, it&#39;s always about race. Even if it isn&#39;t. ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb

Don&#39;t worry; whores generally won&#39;t turn a guy down because of his size.
[post=300948]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
That&#39;s not what I heard, but you&#39;re certainly entitled to your opinion. My niece works with former prostitutes, but I will spare you the anecdotal evidence, as I&#39;m sure you have your own.

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Apr 16 2005, 03:07 PM
For us blacks, it&#39;s always about race. Even if it isn&#39;t. ;)
And it&#39;s never cause black is not a race.
Many different races are black.

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
I never thought i would post this much. I guess you can conclude from these figures that if you&#39;re a female size queen its almost a lost cause because finding someone seems remote especially by chance and the net is almost useless in finding someone. But if you&#39;re a hung male you can turn a woman into a size queen. I wonder though , lets say you&#39;re 12 or 14 inches , and do run into a woman who has a five inch vagina. Would sex be impossible or wouldn&#39;t her vagina eventually stretch to fit that size. From what medical literature i have read it would stretch to fit that size. After all a woman gives birth to a baby.
Along those line i have read about clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Some people claim that most orgasms are clitoral { so size doesn&#39;t matter }. But if i read this board right and others the ability to have a vaginal orgasm is related to penis size. Anyway its estimated that 30% of females don&#39;t like sex and some people think it may be as high as 50%. I wonder why but i can guess.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Apr 16 2005, 08:24 AM
My bad old timer ...I meant Congoids. Replace "blacks" with "Congoids".
[post=301097]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL Only racists use "Congoid" in my experience.

ravenously:
Originally posted by breeze@Apr 16 2005, 11:43 AM
I never thought i would post this much. I guess you can conclude from these figures that if you&#39;re a female size queen its almost a lost cause because finding someone seems remote especially by chance and the net is almost useless in finding someone. But if you&#39;re a hung male you can turn a woman into a size queen. I wonder though , lets say you&#39;re 12 or 14 inches , and do run into a woman who has a five inch vagina. Would sex be impossible or wouldn&#39;t her vagina eventually stretch to fit that size. From what medical literature i have read it would stretch to fit that size. After all a woman gives birth to a baby.
Along those line i have read about clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Some people claim that most orgasms are clitoral { so size doesn&#39;t matter }. But if i read this board right and others the ability to have a vaginal orgasm is related to penis size. Anyway its estimated that 30% of females don&#39;t like sex and some people think it may be as high as 50%. I wonder why but i can guess.
[post=301110]Quoted post[/post]​

The vagina is capable of stretching girth wise but only deepens( spelling?) by about 2 or so inches when the cervix pulls back in towards the utirus.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
LOL Only racists use "Congoid" in my experience.
[post=301153]Quoted post[/post]​
It was said in jest, obviously. I prefer "groids" myself.

Seriously though, I&#39;m just tired of the "black is not a race" bullshit.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by breeze@Apr 16 2005, 04:43 PM
[post=301110]Quoted post[/post]​

This one frustrates me a lot. Yes, women have babies, but then their cervix is full dialated, and it&#39;s EXTREMELY painful&#33; When the cervix is closed, the vagina is a set depth, Period. Can we please stop having discussions about women taking 14&#39;&#39; penises all the way in?? Pretty please?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ChimeraTX
Wait... you must not have got the memo "race" doesn&#39;t exist anymore. ;)
[post=301217]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, I did get the memo, but used it to wipe my ass with. Malcolm X taught us never to trust white liberals. ;)

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Apr 17 2005, 06:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Apr 17 2005, 06:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX
Wait... you must not have got the memo "race" doesn&#39;t exist anymore.  ;)
[post=301217]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, I did get the memo, but used it to wipe my ass with. Malcolm X taught us never to trust white liberals. ;)
[post=301395]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:D

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don&#39;t know that anecdotal evidence, especially among this self-selecting group, counts for very much. Between inaccurate measurements, trying to judge by sight, and selective memory, it&#39;s all pretty up in the air. Someone who&#39;s had sex with a guy who was 9" is going to remember it much more vividly (for better or worse) than all the other guys who were 6".

Some random thoughts, rather than reply to so many posts:

- How many women who claim that size doesn&#39;t matter have never seen a penis outside the 5-7" range and therefore have no way of comparing to a really big or small penis? A very high number of women out there have been with fewer than 10 partners in their lifetime, which makes it unlikely that any of them were much out of the average range.

- According to some polls, something like 10% of women say penis size is important to them, but I don&#39;t think that makes them size queens. At least some of those must be saying they just don&#39;t want one that&#39;s smaller than average. It also doesn&#39;t tell us anything about what they consider "big". If she&#39;s only seen one that was bigger than 6" and that one was 7", does she consider 7" big?

- Let&#39;s say that of those 10%, about a third of them really want them big, like bigger than 8". Now you have 3% of women chasing less than 2% of guys. It&#39;s safe to say that these women have a healthy interest in sex (who are expressing a preference), but that&#39;s not necessarily true of the guys (a group solely based on physical size). Some in both groups must already be in monogamous relationships, including bad relationships that their shallow partners stay in for size/sex reasons. Even if all of these numbers are off by a lot, you still have a very small minority of women chasing an even smaller minority of men. It&#39;s a pretty poor basis for meeting people and the success rate must be very small.

- The extreme rarity of an 8"+ penis explains why it&#39;s such a fantasy though. Most people who fantasize about one have never seen it or rarely have. In a way it&#39;s like the way a man might fantasize about a supermodel, whose face and body are almost impossible standards that only lucky genetics can supply. The number of men who have dreamed about Heidi Klum&#39;s body is orders of magnitude higher than the number who have actually been with her, yet for 99% of those guys it&#39;s mostly a diversionary dream, not a goal to attain. They&#39;re otherwise perfectly happy with women who have more realistic figures and faces. Similarly, a lot more women (and gay men, for that matter) probably think about big dicks rather than truly care about penis size. Just because a woman has a 10" dildo, doesn&#39;t mean she would only date a guy with a 10" dick. If so, she would almost certainly be single.

Reactions: MDM8

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Apr 16 2005, 12:40 PM
Seriously though, I&#39;m just tired of the "black is not a race" bullshit.
[post=301169]Quoted post[/post]​
Of dark-skinned populations, DNA does not indicate holophyletic categories.

Oh, an interesting side note, genealogy can be unusual. I know a Jamaican lady who recently found out her great-great-grandfather was named Ling Jae-Hyung. (Bet you didn&#39;t know Jamaica had a Chinese population.) And DNA says that some Appalachian communities have distant cousins in Istanbul, not Constantinople. (Sorry, that joke was a bit too easy.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Apr 17 2005, 05:34 AM
[post=301395]Quoted post[/post]​
What about a Lakota who if he were Canadian would be aboot somewhere between NDP and BQ but ends up really fucked because in this country we have Neocon and Neocon Lite?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb)</div><div class='quotemain'>Of dark-skinned populations, DNA does not indicate holophyletic categories.
[post=301571]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

"Black" as in "Negro", "Mulatto", "Quadroon" etc. It may not be technically correct, but then, "anti-Semitism" isn&#39;t either.

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb

I know a Jamaican lady who recently found out her great-great-grandfather was named Ling Jae-Hyung. (Bet you didn&#39;t know Jamaica had a Chinese population.)
[/quote]
This is common knowledge. Many Jamaicans have Chinese ancestry; Sean Paul, and I believe Naomi Campbell as well.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
What about a Lakota who if he were Canadian would be aboot somewhere between NDP and BQ but ends up really fucked because in this country we have Neocon and Neocon Lite?
[post=301573]Quoted post[/post]​
Political engagement loses its appeal when you know you are screwed one way or another. Tell me, are Canada&#39;s "First Nations People" really that much better off than their "Native American" brethren?

(And I know what you&#39;re going to say; "Negroid" may be too broad a term ...but that&#39;s why I said "Congoid" in the first place. LOL)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Apr 18 2005, 05:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Apr 18 2005, 05:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb
I know a Jamaican lady who recently found out her great-great-grandfather was named Ling Jae-Hyung. (Bet you didn&#39;t know Jamaica had a Chinese population.)
This is common knowledge. Many Jamaicans have Chinese ancestry; Sean Paul, and I believe Naomi Campbell as well.
[/b][/quote]

This is pretty common on most of the Carribean islands. Havana&#39;s Chinese community is large enough to warrant the publication of a Chinese language newspaper.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 17 2005, 08:13 PM
And DNA says that some Appalachian communities have distant cousins in Istanbul, not Constantinople. (Sorry, that joke was a bit too easy.)

"That&#39;s nobody&#39;s business but the Turks"