Kinsey Study

belinoitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 28 2005, 01:36 AM
Back to this Kinsey study.

I was wondering tonight...here's what happened.  I was watching 'Tarrant On TV' a show about really weird gameshows and strange things on TV (adult adverts etc ;)) well on one bit there were these women putting condoms onto bananas with their mouths.  I was on the phone to my gf at the time and told her that.  She said oh yeah we did that in sex ed. :eek:

I thought...those dildos they use.  As I recall they were pretty big, maybe 6" and thick...isn't that setting the wrong example to kids?  If they see some big dick that is supposed to represent the norm...Of course maybe those dildos are really quite small and my memory and gauging of dimensions is off (probably).  But I just wondered.

What does anyone else think about the dildos or phalluses they see in school?  Or anywhere else for that matter.
[post=324546]Quoted post[/post]​

Six inches would be slightly larger than average, but still fair, but I agree that sex-ed dildos should be scaled down a bit. As a person who bore some of the brunt of it in middle school and high school, I know how seeing a bigger penis can create alot of snickering and can be a real distraction for kids that age. You want them concentrating on the lesson, and 8th graders get pretty giggly about sex as it it.

But you probably overestimated it, things look bigger when seen apart from their place on the human body. Mark out how large your penis is on a ruler, and tell me that doesn't seem like much larger than your penis actually is.