"Kinsey", the movie

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_HungSpermBoy, Apr 15, 2005.

1. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

This is mainly a question to the women of LPSG but it's cool if guys want to chime in.

My girlfriend & I saw the film "Kinsey", about Alfred Kinsey, the sex researcher in the 1950s & 1960s. There's a part in the film where Kinsey is doing a study about bisexuality & in one scene he & his chief male assistant have sex together. They start to kiss & make out pretty heavy. My girlfriend thought it was a hot scene. I was just interested in how girls & women on this site feel about guys kissing each other? Is something that you like to see or are interested in? My girlfriend said that she thought it was also "sweet". I'm not sure how I feel about it. ;)

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Two thumbs up! I remember every time in my life I've ever seen two men kissing, whether it be in movies or in real life. I think it's something about breaking the stereotype of the typical "type-A" mold that we are taught men are supposed to fulfill that makes men being romantic with each other seem so vulnerable and sweet.

I've been interested in seeing the movie, now I'll look forward to it even more.

3. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

Don't ask me what it is, but boys kissing are really sexy. In fact, I went to a club last weekend and there were a couple of guys making out in the corner. I was frankly staring (in an "um...I think I need to find some privacy for a while" kind of way), but my roommate wouldn't let me watch! :(

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm probably not the best one to ask......since I like kissing guys!!! among other things. :evilgrin:

And I really like it when two beautiful women watch....and enjoy it !!!!!!!

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

*swoons* You kiss whoever you want, baby, I'll be right here.

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hmmm, I have to admit that the ladies here are of a fairly progressive stance since I can recall having the same conversation -- do you think two guys kissing (or whatever) is hot? -- and a very small margin show that they find it appealing at all, let alone "hot."

I think it depends on my mood at the time. I think two girls who really just want to appreciate each other and honestly enjoy each other for the full experience, that's hot. If it's to the tune of beer and boys cat-calling and whistling, that's not. (That kind of stuff really cheapens the experience and it may even feed the ladies' intentions of doing it -- you know, just to get a guy hard or somethin'.) Don't get me wrong. It's good to look at either way, but the sincerity of the moment helps the overall aesthetic, you see.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Well, in my experience, most women are turned on by it, some aren't. Just like guys and lesbians. Women aren't necessarily turned on by anal, though, but most of them are turned on by a kiss. (In my experience, women are as guilty of the madonna-whore complex as any man.)

8. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I don't know if I'd say that I'm turned on by seeing two guys kiss, but I'm not put off either. Two girls is a different story for me though.

9. joystick

joystick Member

For me and my wife, it turn us off.

10. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

I love watching guy on guy action and find it a total turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted