kinsey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by contortionist, May 28, 2005.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I've just read Kinsey's biography and I thought I'd share a few of his experiences for others to compare their own experiences.
    1. he had an unusually large penis and liked inserting objects into it. Eventually he could insert a toothbrush. Bristle end first. What's your biggest insertion?
    2. one of his clients could come to ejaculation from soft in 10 seconds. Can you?
    3. some of his results show couples who have sex 4 times a day, every day.
    4. the range of animals used for sex included all farm animals and most farm hands he interviewed had a special relationaship with them. Nuff said.
    Regarding the first one, I have heard of a 'big' guy who inserted a younger guy's small lubricated penis into his and literally masturbated him with his own penis so I tend to believes Kinsey's first experience. As for the second one, I can do it in about 30 seconds, never 10.
    What about others?

2. geist

geist Member

Albums:
    didn't they make a movie about that?

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The movie made it clear that Kinsey had a huge cock and I suspect his weapon's size influenced his strong interest in sex and led to his devoting his life to its study. As for inserting objects into mine, I've never tried anything but have thought the sliding of a lubed metal rod in deeply enough to touch the prostate would be erotic. I've read that now there's available an electrically charged rod that can be switched on to actually give a light shock to the prostate when it's on the prostate. Interesting, at least!

So you can go from soft to climax in 30 seconds? Why would you want to? The longer I go, the happier I am. There are times when I'm pissed because I shot before I wanted to. To me, the journey is too pleasurable to try speeding to reach the destination.

Since knowing a friend and his sexual appetite, I'm not surprised about the couple who have sex 4 times a day, every day. My friend wants and has it multiple times a day in addition to jacking off between bouts. He's nicely hung with 7.5 inches and usually limits his intercourse to his wife, but when the occasion arises he enjoys his bi nature, enjoys talking about his dick and seeing other ones.

As for farm animals, I met a guy who had trained his dog to suck his cock. The sucking amounted to the dog wrapping his tongue around the dick and working it around and up and down just a little. A dog's tongue is very rough and can stimulate the penis, if the owner isn't so repelled that he doesn't harden!

This is about the limit of my contribution to your subject, tripod2004. Have I provided any substantive material?

4. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    thanks for reply roy. I had no idea kinsey was 'huge'. I had heard he was bi and one of his partners could wrap both his hands around it. As for inserting objects, I am pained to say that I can insert the ( well ) lubricated top joint of my little finger into mine. I t is effing painful and don't ask me why I did it, but I like the idea of a prostate probe. Further to the guy who could insert another penis this was apparently fairly common in boys schools in the UK although I have never seen it. I will continue with my little finger. :)

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This is a new one for me, tri, I've never even heard of that possibility. I have a friend in Little Rock with the biggest slit I've ever seen, but I think his is caused from having had several biopsies from it. Has your slit grown larger (to the eye) with inserting the end joint of your little finger? Pretty awesome! :evilgrin:

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    ugh, no thanks

no, and frankly I can't help hoping I never witness that :eek:

not a big deal. my record for a single 24-hour period is 10.

you know, I think I could quite happily have lived out the rest of my life without ever knowing that :puke:

moral of the story: kinsey was kind of a weirdo, really

7. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I agree with you about the animals, Rock and as for the finger in the slit, Roy, well- I didn't find it at all difficult but a bit painful. A previous topic on slit size indicates that there are some pretty big ones out there so it's probably quite an easy trick. My partner has slimmer fingers than mine but refuses to cut her nails and I ain't going near them. I'll let you know if i can improve on the top joint. I'm surprised that no one has tried the toothbrush trick though.

8. jonb

Gold Member

1. I probably could, but I don't find it erotic and I've heard that it's dangerous.
    2. No. Who would want to? Penetration alone or presto molto masturbation doesn't produce a satisfying orgasm.
    3. I've done that for a couple months.
    4. Hell no!

Kinsey wasn't so much a weirdo; in fact, less than one permille of the participants had ever had an animal contact. He mostly asked because science is interested in the anomalous. As for his size in the movie, it more made it apparent that his wife had a thick hymen.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

With the exception of #3, the question is not Can you do this?, but rather Would you want to do this, and if so, what the fuck is wrong with you?

10. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Got responses only for 1 and 2....

1.) Biggest insertion? The scope in a cystoscopy (sp?). I was under anesthesia, the doc stuck it up there while I was unconscious to look around, and I was in burning pain and need of a leak when I woke up. Even after I took a leak I ended up, from the lack of lessening in the sensation, that I may have had more to expell and that I would make a mess... Even though I got all of it out by relaxing the smooth muscle, and no more came out as I kept it relaxed. Still had me unnerved. The burning pain took a good hour or more to subside. Considering the scope is meant to go in there to look around, I am VERY VERY wary of considering letting something go in there again. >_<

2.) The shortest time it has EVER taken me was about 60 seconds -- and that was exceptional circumstances.

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Not really much to say about any of the topics except the insertions thing...

Guys, that is truly super-delicate tissue inside the cock, there. If you do have erotic desires for anything inserted into the urethra, PLEASE be sure it is especially designed for that purpose - it is called a "sound." Sounding is fairly common, and the devices are fairly expensive - but they are made of surgical stainless steel, polished to a super-smooth surface, and can be sterilized. Never stick anything unsterilized into your slit. Do some research, and find someone who has a good deal of experience with sounds before you do something you may later regret. A toothbrush, bristles first? If I actually believed that, I would have to say that man was a good deal more stupid than our own current president.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

TripodM -- I&#39;m always very interested in what your say in your posts. Damn, fellow, that had to be a trying experience. I feel for you :excl:

DC_DEEP -- You give excellent advice. I doubt that the tooth brush bristles tale is true and I&#39;m hoping it&#39;s not. You sure make your point with the comparison. Thanks.

13. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Hey look guys, I wasn&#39;t implying that you should DO these things, they are just a few of the observations from the book. The guy he interviewed who could come to orgasm in 10 seconds from flaccid kept a diary of thousands of encounters including most of his family and most of the neighbouring livestock. His sweetest encounter was with a shy black girl who when asked the question, &#39;how often do you experience orgasm, she replied, about 4 times. &#39; A week or month&#39; she was asked. &#39;A day&#39; she embarrassingly replied.
    Another woman he had sex with experienced an orgasm immediately his penis touched her and regularly throughout sex. Something he found off - putting having to compete with her groans.
    Any other penis related facts welcome

14. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

No, I can&#39;t, and I don&#39;t want to &#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted