Kinsey

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry, I guess I'll never match the Jesus thread, but I was curious - in the recent movie Kinsey, Liam Neeson (who portrays Alfred Kinsey - renown sex researcher, duh) is seeing a doctor with his wife because his penis is painfully huge. After showing the doctor in finger length, he replies to the wife, "I'm surprised you didn't pass out." This is supposedly based on real events. So how big was the real-life Alfred Kinsey? (I know I could do a search but that's not as fun). Good movie by the way.

*Bonus: how big is Liam Neeson?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that Kinsey is an excellent movie. I especially liked the kissing scene between Kinsey and his young male assistant.

I have no idea how big the real Kinsey was, but everyone always talks about how "huge" Liam Neesam's dick is supposed to be. However, I've seen a nude pic of him from the front, and he looks uncut and just about normal size (soft)--about 4" hanging down. Maybe it gets huge when it's hard, but soft it looks pretty normal.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that "Kinsey" is a good movie, in addition to the kissing scene itself being hot, the situation right before the kiss when the young guy undressed and gave a full frontal naked show on his way to the shower, just helped prepare me for the intimate m/m kiss. Yeah, Liam is widely thought of as being very well hung and I understand that the size of Dr. Kinsey's penis was substantial and not overplayed in the movie. I've never read or heard of any numbers, though. Maybe this thread will help shead some figures for us.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
This is so weird....I just today watched a movie with Liam and thought to myself how sexy he was...at least back then. I found a Steve Martin 1992 DVD in a bargain bin for 4.88 (Leap Of Faith) and Liam plays a sheriff. Very sexy although I never could see a bulge.
Maybe someone will come up with photos of his "FRONTsets" (opposite of ASSets).:tongue:

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With as purportedly promiscuous as Dr. Alfred Kinsey was, you'd think there would be some sort of information about it. I certainly don't have any idea.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Pecker. While I have your attention, have you been able to find anything interesting on the size thing about Josh Holloway? I've googled, but found no info on that subject.