Kirk Cameron.......... Better w/ Age

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I totally agree! I grew up hating this guy because he was such a pretty boy that all the chics went ga-ga over. It took me many years but now I feel like one of those giddy tenn chics! LOL

Seriously, he's matured quite nicely.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was at one time a atheist until a friend convinced him to change his outlook on life.
He's a reborn-again Christian with his talk show, The Way of The Master. Don't forget the moment when Kirk Cameron was becoming religious on Growing Pains. He was always giving the whole cast and crew a very hard time with his Christian talk. Also had one of the female co-stars fired because of her posing for Playboy.

Here are some clips of bulge shots with the short shorts in Like Father, Like Son...

YouTube - Like Father, Like Son (Clips)

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am always wary of people who are born again and again and again. How come so many of us got it right the first time? And while he has matured nicely, he was still much more fuckable at 20.

claytonz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say get on ya knees Kirk and I'll help you see the light!!!!

I have to admit though, the wad of notes in his pocket is a bit grotesque!

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
It just goes to show that beauty and brains don't always go together.

Kirk is about as dumb as they come.

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am always wary of people who are born again and again and again. How come so many of us got it right the first time? And while he has matured nicely, he was still much more fuckable at 20.

Exactly. Instead of born-again I just say recidivistic fuck-up.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's a major homophobe and Jesus Freak, which is so not attractive. He is quite good looking, but knowing that he's that batshit crazy about religion, to the point of attacking and belittling people on the street makes my stomach turn.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's a major homophobe and Jesus Freak, which is so not attractive. He is quite good looking, but knowing that he's that batshit crazy about religion, to the point of attacking and belittling people on the street makes my stomach turn.

I agree. It's hard to think of people as attractive when they're fanatics or trying to convert the world. Nothing is more of a turn-off to me than religious crazies.

Reactions: Keviche

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That guy is a homophobe and one sees the irony as he looks like the biggest mo on the planet... His acting is less than good for the amount of camera training he has recieved. I really don't find him attractive even