Photos & Videos Kirkwood Matthews (jack From Bb21)

goldentwink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Figured I start a thread solely for him so we don't bog down the other BB threads.

His recent post on his onlyfans (Link here: OnlyFans) says he is going to be a lot more active soon with more coming this week.

Has anyone gotten his unlockable from the other day yet? Is it worth it?

D

deleted342096

Figured I start a thread solely for him so we don't bog down the other BB threads.

His recent post on his onlyfans (Link here: OnlyFans) says he is going to be a lot more active soon with more coming this week.

Has anyone gotten his unlockable from the other day yet? Is it worth it?
It’s all already posted in the Big Brother Men threads and no it wasn’t worth it

Reactions: goldentwink

SHCP2005

Admired Member
Media
Hope he offers more than just normal photos fit for IG. But I'm not sure if he will since he's got other actual "professional" work I think where going further probably wouldn't be the best idea. Like, he's not going to be Paulie Calafiore in terms of content.

D

deleted2191631

Unless it shows his dick...I'm not buying anything
giphy.gif

D

deleted2191631

Honestly, Only Fans needs to do better! Yes. Its founding was to be a place for artists/creators can have "fans" show some financial support! But, nowadays, if one hears "OF", they're thinking ADULT content, like it or not!
So, they really should have designations: ADULT and NON-ADULT or GENERAL Content providers/creators! This way a buyer/subscriber will know what they're getting instead of being a roll of the dice!

No creator should be teasing "exclusive content" behind a paywall only for it to be something readily available on public forums such as Instagram!

xanthis2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly, Only Fans needs to do better! Yes. Its founding was to be a place for artists/creators can have "fans" show some financial support! But, nowadays, if one hears "OF", they're thinking ADULT content, like it or not!
So, they really should have designations: ADULT and NON-ADULT or GENERAL Content providers/creators! This way a buyer/subscriber will know what they're getting instead of being a roll of the dice!

No creator should be teasing "exclusive content" behind a paywall only for it to be something readily available on public forums such as Instagram!

OnlyFans doesn't care as long as it generates money. OnlyFans is owned by Fenix International, a company that was started to sell solar energy to people "living off the grid' by means of mobile transactions. What that really means is they created a mobile banking transaction app and linked it to solar panels and marketed it to places like the African bush country where there is no community or public power company. It's from the banking app that OnlyFans began and that's purely about the greatest generation of revenue with the smallest amount of output.

OnlyFans makes sure they get their cut of the money the creators earn. They have even made it more lucrative for themselves and encourage more scamming by changing the payout structure which allows them to hold the money longer before paying the creator. So not only are they getting their fee they are also earning interest on the money made by the creator. It may seem small but when you extend that to all money earned every month by the creators it adds up quickly.

Since OF is a private company and doesn't have to answer to stockholders then its only requirements are that it not break any laws. Unlike publically traded companies they don't have to worry about public opinion and they don't have to publicly report earnings. The only way they would change the way they are functioning is if they began to lose money rapidly. I would say as most industries have taken a substantial hit from the global pandemic and quarantine the OF is thriving.