kiss after facial

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to admit I find this really hot as well.

Guys kissing girls after a facial, or guys snowballing with girls - very hot! I've got a few I'll dig out and post when I get a proper internet connection tomorrow.

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't wait to see! I think this is so sexy! I love it when my wife kisses me with a mouthful of cum! So sexy!

exhibcfnm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that the only video around? I've been looking for that tipe of video for quite a while. Please post if you have something of this fetish!

Thanks

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that the only video around? I've been looking for that tipe of video for quite a while. Please post if you have something of this fetish!

Thanks
That's a unique one to find, as plenty of girls snowballin'
Assume you have tried searches on popular tube sites ?
For multi word tag entry try 'cum, kiss, share' in search box
.. just a humble suggestion

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The hottest straight scene I ever saw was of a chick who sucked off 2 German guys after fucking and then proceeded to kiss both of them with their combined cum. I don't think they were prepared for that faux pas.
What I want to see is a guy eating another guy's cum out of a girl's creampie. It only happens rarely in cuckold videos with mostly black guys.

isnowballmywife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found one of the best sites for a cum eating husband. It has great stories about a guy and his wife who indulge in his fetish of eating his own cum. You can tell the stories are real too because he explains his wife doesn't like it but does it for him. He provides links in many of his posts to videos of a guy and a girl swapping cum. It's about the hottest site I've seen on the topic for sure.