Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
. one has me cum on her face then lick it off and kiss her with it in my mouth. i like her.
I'm not surprised you like her!
I've got an fb who had never had a guy cum in her mouth before, she only told me this when I asked if I could! We kissed after and now she is a bit obsessed about it! She gets really turned on by the tought of us snogign after, of course being the gentleman that I am I keep her happy ;-)

Reactions: orangeC

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. My wife loves to kiss me after a blow job. She does it with a huge smile on her face. The more cum on her the face the bigger she smiles. I think she likes the chance to put my cum on my face, especially when she has me tied up and there's nothing I can do about it.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll kiss her after she blows me but she won't kiss me after i eat her pussy. I have to wash my face and brush my teeth first. Go figure
I love kissing a girl after licking her pussy, I've never had a girl object to it.
What I'd love to do would be to cum in her pussy, then lick her pussy then kiss her.... that's got to be next on my list!

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love kissing a girl after licking her pussy, I've never had a girl object to it.
What I'd love to do would be to cum in her pussy, then lick her pussy then kiss her.... that's got to be next on my list!

I've cum in her then ate her but still no go on kissing her lol

lincwonderer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've never really given it a second thought. Kissing after I've had my dick sucked or I've gone down on her doesn't really change the dynamic. There is little to no transfer of taste, I certainly can't taste my dick through kissing and wouldn't care if I could :blush:

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you like doing that? I've kissed after a blowjob or cumming in her mouth at the end but never licked a girl out after I've cum in her

Haven't done it a lot but yes I liked it. Strange to taste her juices and my cum mixed. You'll do a lot of things in the heat of sex LOL

D

deleted1352496

Oh hell yeah. And the other way too - after oral with her. Never bothered either of us. Pretty hot to me but the reality is in he moment totally focused on her so it never really registers about "tasting" my cock. Very few things I like more than kissing my wife during sex wherever our mouths had been.