Kiss after getting your dick sucked

Not that bothered. It's mine she's been sucking at the end of the day.

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love how warm their lips are and the mixing of flavors in her mouth. Then I always love them cleaning my cock after fucking them, nice wet, hot, juicy cock and kissing again. So what's the problem? A mental hangup. So much to enjoy.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like it when you are receiving a blow job and then you get kissed? Does tasting your own cock through that kiss turns you on? I'm hard just by typing this...

I dont bother.
I kiss her to thank her directly.
Never ‘tasted’ my dick after a BJ.

Reactions: atlas23

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kissing is part of making love, if it's just about sex then whatever, I take no records and whatever happens I don't even remember but if it is about making love sure kissing is not just allowed but required before and after oral, I love it.

I had a date with a girl who, on the other hand, loved to suck me there and then after I pull it out of her because she loved the taste of her pussy on my cock (and she had amazing boobs!)

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of my gfs used to gave me good day blow job and kiss on monday morning as we used to mostly leave for job on Mondays after spending weekend stay together so she used to blow my dick after i get ready and kiss it. anyways all my gfs i had intercourse they mostly kissed my dick after suck and fuck.

D

deleted1757711

Mine had kissed me after sucking my cock and I love tasting it.

Funny thing. She won’t let me kiss her after I’ve been down on her but she’ll suck me after I pull out after cumming inside her. Go figure.

Reactions: lookin4itinmi

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not in any way interested in a snowball, or a mouthful of my own sauces. But tasting myself on her mouth isn't a big deal at all. Blowjobs were an infrequent affair, I wasn't about to complain about trivialities. And kissing was something we really enjoyed, not passing that up.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you like it when you are receiving a blow job and then you get kissed? Does tasting your own cock through that kiss turns you on? I'm hard just by typing this...
It is very sexy & I love it

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesn't turn me on like the blowjob does..doesn't turn me off, either. I am a clean person, except when working, then shower up. so I know my cock isn't all funky smelly. we are going to exchange bodily fluids anyway so......and I have kissed my wife after her cumming in my mouth.

I like being in the moment and kissing my lady in appreciation after she has sucked my cock and taken my cum. Not turned on at all by tasting either my own cock or cum.