Kiss after getting your dick sucked

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, Hell yeah.

My wife will often suck my dick while I'm lying flat on my back. I really enjoy when she lays her head on my stomach and sucks me while playing with my balls. Once she's had enough and is ready for penetration, I always kiss her before going inside. What's more, I'll often pull out of her and have her suck me some more, re-enter her, and then cum. I love to kiss her after she sucks my dick when it has been in her pussy. That way, I get to taste her pussy juices in her mouth.

Yum!
Mrs. Random likes to suck my cock like this, too, with her head and hair on my belly. It is nice.

D

deleted814719

Mrs. Random likes to suck my cock like this, too, with her head and hair on my belly. It is nice.
That's one of my favorite positions. My wife's head resting on my stomach with my cock in her mouth. That way, she doesn't have to "struggle" trying to bob up-and-down while balancing on one or two hands and her knees. Now, this isn't the most intense position for me but it makes me last SO long. After all, how can any man resist having his cock sucked?!

D

deleted1846971

Do you like it when you are receiving a blow job and then you get kissed? Does tasting your own cock through that kiss turns you on? I'm hard just by typing this...
It doesn’t bother me. If anything it’s hot because she is passionately kissing after sucking my dick. That means she is turned on by sucking my dick which means I will receive a lot of cock sucking in the future.

Plus I don’t believe anything could bother me when I’m getting my dick sucked. In that moment I am unfuckwithable.

D

deleted1846971

I do it all the time, I think it’s kinda hot really just like her kissing me after eating her pussy!
I wonder if some guys would see this differently if its framed this way.

Reactions: diver6

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've kissed my wife all ways after she's given me head, even after I've cum in her mouth. She doesn't snowball me, never has, but after swallowing and a lip licking we'll kiss. I don't care, my cum doesn't taste that bad :)

D

deleted814719

I think I've only cum in my wife's mouth 2-3 times in 43-years of marriage. And, yes, I kissed her each time. In fact, I always kiss her during and after she's given me head. Occasionally, if I had a bit of precum, I can taste it on her tongue while French kissing her.

I do enjoy pulling my cock out of her pussy and sliding it into her mouth after we've been fucking for a while. That way, we can both taste her juices before I cum inside her.