kiss and tell..

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And by the way, if you have been kissed while during sleep, did it feel good/bad, surprised,etc.?

Chuck, I didn't know you were such a romantic at heart.:tongue: :rolleyes:

I think there is nothing wrong with kissing someone while they are sleeping. What I really like, is when they smile afterwards, like subconciously they know I did it. (perhaps it is due to myself licking them on the cheek afterwards??):biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck, I didn't know you were such a romantic at heart.:tongue: :rolleyes:

I think there is nothing wrong with kissing someone while they are sleeping. What I really like, is when they smile afterwards, like subconciously they know I did it. (perhaps it is due to myself licking them on the cheek afterwards??):biggrin1:

Oh, I agree there, Jeff. I especially like it if I know they (the women) appreciate it with a slight smile and/or a sigh. But very rare does it follow up with anything else.In fact, I'd insist with some that it not go that far.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And by the way, if you have been kissed while during sleep, did it feel good/bad, surprised,etc.?

Yes, it's happened to me. I was surprised. It was a very warm, caring jesture but I was still surprised by the kiss.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree..there is nothing like being woken up by a kiss.......

Yes, I keep hearing this from people. My usual reaction if someone tries this with me, however, is to wake up in a state of shock, scream, and wrestle them to the ground. And then realize who they are and what they've just done. Seriously. :redface:

Call me highly strung, if you will. :rolleyes:

Back to the romance, people. :heart:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yes, I keep hearing this from people. My usual reaction if someone tries this with me, however, is to wake up in a state of shock, scream, and wrestle them to the ground. And then realize who they are and what they've just done. Seriously. :redface:

Call me highly strung, if you will. :rolleyes:

Back to the romance, people. :heart:

Buzzkill:eek: :rolleyes:

I shall never wake Alex with a kiss.
I shall never wake Alex with a kiss again.
I shall never wake Alex with a blowjob.
I shall never wake Alex with a blowjob again.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
well, maybe being woken up by a bj? :redface:
Shame on myself... how can I even think about it.

That is an awesome way the wake a guy..makes it all the better if you start with morning wood and not a soft cock. To see the look on his face as he wakes up and realises he wont need to jerk off because you are already at work on it is pricless