fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
santa.jpg

Chapter 1
“God, I love Christmas! Don’t you, Peter?” Kyle said, to his best friend.

“Bah, humbug!” Peter said, tightening his scarf before putting his gloved hands in his jacket pocket. “I hate Christmas. Always have and always will.”

“At twenty-three aren’t you a little young to be so jaded?”

“Maybe, but I have my reasons.”

As they walked by the entrance to their favorite coffee shop, they spotted a Santa Claus ringing his bell next to a woman holding a donation can for people to put money into.

“How can anyone hate, Santa?” Kyle said. “Just look at the jolly guy.” He pointed toward the Santa then put a dollar into the donation can.

The Santa looked toward Peter, but was rewarded with an angry scowl. He smiled, in an effort to get Peter to respond, which he did.

“Kiss my ass, Santa, you old bastard!”

A look of shock appeared on the face of the woman holding the donation can, and a mother walking by with a small child covered their its ears with her hands.

When they were sitting at a table drinking a coffee and a hot chocolate, Kyle broached the subject of Santa with Peter.

“What gives, Peter? You’re drinking hot chocolate and in my book a guy who drinks hot chocolate can’t be all bad.”

“So I’m the bad guy here, huh, Kyle. It can’t possibly be Santa that’s the bad guy.”

“You have to admit that Santa is not generally known for being a bad guy.”

“If you say so, but I know better.”

“I might not have invited you to spend Christmas here in the big city with me if I’d know you were gonna be such a Scrooge.”

“Ha, ha. Why did you invite me? We haven’t been neighbors since you moved here a year ago.”

“You can’t spite me because I wanted to get away from that dumpy apartment complex back home, can you? I invited you to come with me, remember.”

“I know, and I don’t spite you for it. What would I have done here?”

“I don’t know what you would’ve done, but I do know who you could’ve done,” Kyle smiled. “C’mon let’s get out of here.”

In no time, the two were back at Kyle’s apartment. Peter took off his jacket, knit cap, and scarf when they entered, then excused himself to use the bathroom. After washing his hands, he looked in the mirror. As he straightened his chestnut-brown hair with his hand, he thought about Kyle. Regular exercise had kept his friend trim, and he was as happy and carefree as he’d ever seen him. He was jarred from his thoughts by Kyle talking from the other side of the door.

“What’s taking you so long, Peter? Get out of there, I have an early Christmas present for you.”

When Peter exited the bathroom, he noticed that a warm fire had been started in the fireplace. Then he saw Kyle standing in front of it, naked except for a red ribbon around his hard cock. Peter quickly pulled his sweater and turtleneck over his head, then kicked his shoes off. He sat on the sofa and removed his socks and then pants.

Kyle went to Peter and began sucking on his cock through his underwear. He finally yanked down the underwear and pulled Peter to the floor next to him. They kissed passionately, using lots of tongue. Peter then started kissing and sucking on Kyle’s small but perky nipples. He left them and began sucking on Kyle’s hard and veiny pink cock. It was already leaking pre-cum, and he licked it off before turning his attention to the red ribbon. Using his teeth he untied it and let it drop. His focus turned to the large mushroom head of the cock which his tongue explored.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” Kyle said.

“Nicer than visiting Santa, any day.”

“Okay, now you’re spoiling the mood. Tell me about your beef with Santa.”

“Like I said, Santa can kiss my ass. Do you hear me Santa? Kiss my ass, you old fucker!”

“Shut up or he’ll hear you.”

Suddenly the fire went out and the room got chilly. Peter stood and pulled Kyle up.

“It got cold in here really fast,” Peter said. “Maybe Santa did hear me.”

The room went pitch black.

“Peter, what’s going on? I can’t see my hand in front of my face.”

“I think I hear something in the fireplace,” Peter said.

There was a loud thump like something had fallen down into the fireplace, dust filled the room and there was the sudden flash of light as the fire reignited.

The two men gasped at the sight in front of them.

“Someone mentioned wanting me to kiss their ass,” Santa said.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 2
“Who the hell are you?” Peter said, walking defiantly up to Santa.

“My name is Santa and I’m here to kiss your ass right before I fuck it.”

“What the heck?” Kyle said.

“Two for Santa tonight, I have been a good man. Thanks, Nathan, baby. Now you two are gonna be good li’l boys for me.”

“Who’s Nathan?”

“He’s my partner back in the North Pole. He was a naughty boy too until I got a hold of him. He heard you had an attitude about me, Peter, and told me I should come pay you and your boyfriend a visit.”

“Well, what happened to Mrs. Santa? Did she run off like my Mom did?”

“She died years ago, now I have a male spouse.”

“You have some nerve coming here,” Peter said. “My dad told me that my mom ran off with Santa and that’s why he’d get drunk every Christmas.”

“It sounds like your dad was a naught boy, but he’s none of my concern right now.”

“What is your concern?” Kyle said.

“My boots are wet and dirty. I need two boys to come lick them clean.”

Peter turned to Kyle and spoke in a whisper.

“This guy is fucking nuts.”

“I think he’s hot, Peter, and look at him. He’s at least six foot two and built like a freakin’ ox.” He walked to Santa, bent down and began licking his left boot, the smell of wet leather filling his nostrils.

Santa pointed toward Peter and then his right boot, with a commanding motion which Peter felt compelled to obey.

“That’s right, you get Santa’s boots clean.” He slowly started undoing his thick, black, leather belt.

Once Santa had his belt off, he doubled it and ran it over the top of Kyle’s bare ass. Kyle groaned, the leather was cold and wet on his ass.

“No, you don’t need the belt, Kyle. You’re on my good boy list. Stand up.”

“Yes” Kyle said, standing.

“Yes, Sir,” Santa said.

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said, standing.

Peter started to stand, but felt Santa’s gloved hand on his back pushing him down.

“I didn’t tell you to get up, naught boy. Kyle, take my coat off for me.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said.

Kyle slowly unbuttoned Santa’s soft, fur trimmed red velvet coat and let it fall to the floor. He gasped at the sight in front of him. Santa had a buff upper chest and a round, but firm belly. Straight white hair covered his chest, but two huge, pink, half-dollar sized nipples peeked out from the hair. Santa reached up and tugged hard on his nipples making them even more erect. It was hard work for Kyle not to drool at what he was seeing.

“Suck on Santa’s nipples, boy,” Santa said, pushing Kyle’s head into his chest.

Kyle began sucking and chewing on Santa’s left nipple.

“Harder, boy, don’t be afraid to chew and bite hard on them.”

Kyle did as he was told, enjoying every second of it. It was now Peter’s turn and Santa once again ran his black belt across his boy’s ass.

“Get that ass higher in the air, boy.”

Peter did so and was rewarded with the hard sting of Santa’s belt. He wanted to cry out, but held it in. Santa hit him again, and then again.

“I don’t like it when my boys are quiet.”

With the next smack of the belt, Peter cried out. Santa smacked him again and Peter cried out again.

“Who’s my naughty boy?” Santa said.

“I am, Sir,” Peter said, in a low voice.

“I don’t hear anything, so I must be mistaken about having a naughty boy here.” Santa withdrew his belt from Peter’s ass.

“I’m a naughty boy, Sir!” Peter said.

A naughty boy?” Santa said.

“I’m your naughty boy, Sir!” Peter said.

His response was rewarded with several hard whacks from the belt. What had begun as a hard sting on Peter’s ass had grown warm and while it still stung and hurt it also gave him a sensation of pure bliss which filled his entire body and warmed him from head to toe.

“Enough. I’m not here for your enjoyment!” Santa said in a commanding voice before pushing Peter back. “Get up on your knees and undo my pants, naughty boy”

Peter got on his knees, reached in front of him and pulled down Santa’s red velvet pants. The minute he did, Santa’s rock hard twelve inch cock popped out from in front of a bush of snow white pubic hair.

“Suck it,” Santa said.

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said.

Looking at Santa’s hard, pale cock with its thick veins was making Peter get rock hard himself. His hand went to his own cock, but Santa slapped it away. Peter then began licking the thick cock in front of him, tracing its veins with his tongue.

“Mmm,” Peter said, as his tongue traced along the head of Santa’s cock, before he took it into his mouth.

Santa moved Kyle to his other nipple and then began thrusting hard and fast into Peter’s mouth. He then began passionately kissing Kyle.

Kyle liked how Santa’s beard felt against his smooth face. Santas mouth tasted like Peppermint so did his tongue. All Kyle could think about was Santa, and how he was making him crazy with lust.

The hard thrusting of Santa’s cock almost gagged Peter, but he was determined to prove he was up to the task. Besides, Santa’s cock tasted cool, clean and good. He wanted to make him cum so he could taste it.

Taking off his gloves, Santa then pushed Kyle gently downward until he was even with Peter. Kyle looked at his friend who smiled back, then he saw why he was smiling. He quickly joined Peter sucking on Santa’s cock. The two couldn’t contain their groans as Santa moved his cock from one to the other. When he started groaning, he let them both suck on his cock, keeping it between them.

“I’m ready to blow, boys. Get ready for your reward, and don’t let one drop hit the floor.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle and Peter said in unison.

The two felt Santa start to tremble and he let out a hearty ho, ho, ho. Splashes of hot cum started shooting out of cock and all over his hungry boys who lapped it all up.

“Don’t waste the cum that’s on your faces,” Santa said, pushing his boys’ faces together so they could lick the cum off each other. “Nice—now kiss one another.”

The two did so, caught up in a frenzied passion.

“Peppermint! His cum tasted like peppermint,” Kyle said, laying back on the floor where he was joined by Peter.

“Don’t lay down yet,” Santa said. “Get my boots off so I can kiss Peter’s ass and then fuck it.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3
Peter and Kyle quickly pulled Santa’s boots off, and began kissing Santa’s feet as he’d instructed.

“Enough,” Santa said, lifting Kyle up then Peter.

He positioned Peter so that he was bent over the couch and then lifted his ass in the air. Then he gave it a quick slap with his bare hand before positioning Kyle behind him.

“Kyle, you concentrate on eating my ass while I focus on your naughty friend.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said.

Crouching down behind Santa, Kyle began kissing his full round ass. He then used his tongue to trace along Santa’s crack before spreading his ass with his hands. Inhaling deeply he smelled peppermint again and began frantically licking Santa’s ass making his way to his pink hole which he began to chew on hungrily.

“That’s a good boy, Kyle, keep at it. I think Peter is still too defiant.” He smacked Peter’s ass hard. “I don’t hear you boy.”

“Sorry, Sir,” Peter said, feeling another hard slap from Santa. He groaned as he felt one smack after another and another.

“Are you sorry for being a bad boy, Peter?”

“Yes, Sir.” Peter was surprised to feel a tear roll from his eye. He’d just realized something. “I really am sorry, Santa. It wasn’t your fault. Even though I blamed you, it wasn’t you that made my mom leave or my dad become a drunk.” He cried and then felt something different.

The slaps were replaced with the feel of a soft beard across his ass, then soft kisses. He felt Santa gently sucking on his ass cheeks and then his strong hands spreading them apart. Peter’s tears were replaced by his groans of pleasure as Santa’s wet tongue slid up and down the crack of his ass and then darted around his asshole.

“Do you like that, boy?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes, please, Santa, Sir.”

Santa spread Peter’s ass wider and then began to fuck his ass with his tongue. Peter groaned loudly.

“Oh, Santa! Santa, fuck me, please, Santa,” Peter said.

“Turn around so I can see your face while I’m fucking you,” Santa said. “Kyle get on the couch so you and Peter can sixty-nine while I’m fucking him.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said. He got on top of Kyle so that his face was right above his friend’s erect and dripping cock.

Santa lifted Peter’s ass higher in the air, then spit on his cock and slowly began to enter him.

As Santa’s cock entered him, Peter began groaning even louder than before.

“You should be sucking Kyle’s cock, noisy boy,” Santa said.

“Yes, Sir!” Peter said as he began licking around Peter’s cock, licking precum from its head. Between Santa’s cock entering his ass and Kyle sucking on his cock, he felt like this was the best Christmas ever.

“I can’t hold back anymore,” Kyle said. “I’m close, please Santa, can I cum?”

“Me too,” Peter said. “Please, Santa.”

“In the spirit of Christmas you may blow each others horns to completion,’ Santa said.

Kyle groaned loudly as he shot load after load of thick cum into Peter’s mouth. Then it was Peter’s turn to do the same.

“Kyle sit on Peter’s face so he can eat your ass out in preparation for me to fuck you. And face me so you can play with my nipples till I come in this boy.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said. He slowly maneuvered his ass over Peter’s face while Santa leaned over him so that his nipples were in reach.

Kyle tugged at Santa’s thick nipples while Peter licked his hole.

“Pull them harder, boy, I’m almost there!” Santa said, as he began thrusting harder and harder into Peter’s ass.

Peter could hear Santa’s groans getting louder and it was turning him on. He tried to match him in thrusting; trying to slam his ass onto Santa’s cock. Then he heard Santa almost yell a final groan before his ass was being filled with a steady stream of the jolly man’s cum.

“Next!” Santa said. “Get behind me, Peter and tug on my nips from behind.”

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said, getting up from the couch and walking to Santa. He reached around him from behind and began tugging on his nipples. “Very nice, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

Kyle was on his back on the couch and Santa had begun to enter him. He groaned, and Santa bent over and kissed him on the mouth.

Santa straightened back up and began fucking Kyle. “Peter, fuck me, Peter.”

“What?” Peter said, in shock.

“It’s my Christmas gift to you, boy, so you finally feel that Santa cares. Now do it!”

“Yes, Sir.”

Peter was surprised at how quickly his erection had returned and he slowly spread Santa’s ass.

“Hard and fast, Peter. I’ve got a few gifts left to deliver.”

Heeding his command, Peter quickly entered Santa and began fucking him “hard and fast.” He was encouraged by Santa’s loud groans of pleasure.

“Let’s cum together, Peter,” Santa said. “Keep pace with me, boy!”

Peter tried his best to keep pace with Santa. There was no slow and easy going, they were moving hard and fast in unison. Santa fucked Kyle as Peter fucked him. Three groans later it was over. Santa separated himself from Kyle and Peter and began getting dressed.

“Go shower Kyle, and make it quick,” Santa said

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said, then he went into the bathroom.

Santa had quickly dressed and was looking at a still naked Peter.

Peter looked at Santa through new eyes. He was about to say something when Santa kissed him and held him tight. To his surprise, Peter was hugging him back tightly.

“Ho, ho, ho,” Santa said. “You’re a naughty boy no more. Go join Kyle in the shower.

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said.

Kyle and Peter took quick silent showers and went back into the livingroom where Santa was waiting with gifts. When they each took one and opened it they found what looked like elf costumes consisting of thin red tights, green shirts, and red fur-trimmed hats.

“Put them on, my good boys, it’s time to go.”

“Where, Sir?” Kyle said.

“Why to the North Pole of course. The two of you together will find a new home with us.”

“Can I make one quick stop, please, Santa, Sir?” Peter said.

“Wait. Are we really going, Peter?” Kyle said.

“What else have I got here? All I’ve ever wanted was you, Kyle, and I have no other family.”

“My mom and sister, don’t need me anymore,” Kyle said. “And you’re all I ever wanted too, let’s go!”

Santa led Kyle to the fireplace and gave him a shove which sent him up the chimney and straight to the rooftop where a sleigh and reindeer waited. After Peter took a pen and thin plastic covered booklet from the table, Santa did the same with him. Once the three were seated on the sleigh he put a blanket over all of them.

“Won’t people see us,” Kyle said.

“No, because most no longer believe. Besides my sleigh had a cloaking device long before Star Trek came up with the idea.”

The boys were filled with glee as they flew by Santa’s side and helped him deliver the last of his gifts. But there was one last stop that they helped Peter make. They were right where he’d last seen them; the Santa and his helper. Peter filled out his check writing in an amount reflecting all that he had, then dropped it in the helper’s can and wished them a Merry Christmas one and all.

As the Santa and his helper stared at the check in disbelief they swore that in the background they could hear the sounds of a sleigh and a jolly man speaking loudly.

“Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!”

Reactions: Eli612

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 4
“Wow, look at the stars,” Kyle said. “I can’t believe we just delivered gifts with Santa and we’re on the way to the North Pole.”

“We’re still a ways from home, boys,” Santa said. “How’s about having some fun?”

“Yes, Sir,” Peter, who was sitting next to Santa said. “What do you have in mind?”

“Pull down my pants and suck my cock, Peter.”

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said.

“And Kyle, lower Peter’s tights and suck on his cock while you tug on your own.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said.

Minutes later Peter was under the heavy fur blanket. He unbuckled Santa’s pants, opened his velvet jacket and then lowered his pants to his knees. He ran his hands up and down Santa’s hairy chest and tweaked his nipples. Then he focused lower down. His tongue began to lick Santa’s long thick cock. As he started sucking on the engorged head, he felt Kyle going under the blanket and then pulling down his tights. With his hand he gently lifted one of Santa’s heavy balls and began licking it. As he gently put it in his mouth, he felt Santa shudder in enjoyment.

“Oh, you know how to make Santa feel good, boy.”

Kyle felt warm under the blankets and was happily sucking on Peter’s throbbing cock. He licked at the head which was dripping streams of precum. Then he sucked on the head and let his tongue explore the piss hole while trying to draw more cum from it. After that he began going down on the entire cock, taking it all into his mouth.

Santa groaned as Peter licked and sucked at the space between his balls and his ass.

“Make me cum,” Santa said.

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said, taking Santa’s entire cock into his mouth and sucking on it from tip to base. He felt Santa tremble when he began pulling on his nipples and it turned Peter on so much he started to cum.

Hearing his boyfriend groan made Kyle suck even more on his cock, taking in every last drop of cum that flowed from it.

Not able to hold back, Santa let go.

“Yeah! That’s it, boy. I’m cumming, take it!” He thrust hard into Peter’s mouth. “Take it, boy, but leave some for Kyle.” He emptied all that he had into Peter then pulled him up. “Share some of that with Kyle.”

Peter turned to Kyle who was also above the blanket and kissed him with an open mouth.

Kyle opened his mouth and felt Peter’s tongue shoveling warm thick peppermint flavored cum into his mouth. They shared it while kissing and playing tongue hockey.

“Pay attention, boys, we’re here,” Santa said.

Kyle and Peter looked up and saw… nothing

“Not yet, remember I told you the village is cloaked and invisible till we enter the airspace,” Santa said.

The reindeer started to fly downward and the village became visible. There were two rows of large round igloos in front of an enormous ice palace which was built in front of a mountain and had high turrets on either side. The entire place glimmered by from street lights and landing lights which led into a cave built into the mountain above the castle. Santa parked and several elves walked up to take the reigns and deal with the reindeer.

Santa helped Peter then Kyle out of the sleigh. Both needed to take a moment to get settled on their somewhat shaky legs. They looked around the cave which had several tunnels connected to it.

“Look at the elves, they’re so cute,” Kyle said.

“They think you two are cute also,” Santa said.

Peter grabbed Kyle’s arm and made sure he didn’t get distracted and accidentally stray from them as they walked to the end of the cave and down some stairs that had been cut into the stone. Once they’d reached the bottom, it felt significantly warmer.

“Nathan suggested that we take a warm dip before we eat dinner,” Santa said. “He’s done this ride before and remembered feeling cold.”

They followed Santa as he turned right, into a small tunnel. After taking a left they found themselves in a foggy room.

“Hello, Santa,” an elf said.

Peter discreetly pointed Kyle downward where a small red-haired elf greeted them. He was completely naked, and smooth except for his red pubic hair.

“Welcome to the North Pole,” the elf said. “My name is Henry and I run the baths down here.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Henry,” Peter said.

“Yes,” Kyle said. “Thank you, we’re glad to be here.”

“Follow me,” Henry said.

Peter turned to Kyle and spoke to him in a whisper. “Henry has a hot body on him, check him out.”

Kyle looked ahead of him and had to agree that Henry had a very nice body. Although short, his body was perfectly proportioned with wide shoulders and a narrow waist. He had a perfect bubble butt and Kyle had already noticed a nice sized cock and big balls. It took him a minute to spot the elf ears, which he found cute.

They entered a narrow space with hooks on two walls and benches down the middle.

“You can leave your clothes on the hooks and your shoes under the bench,” Henry said.

Henry helped Santa undress as Peter and Kyle removed their clothes and hung them on hooks. They were standing side by side when Henry walked up to them and cupped their balls with his hands. He then gave each boys cock a wank before putting Peter’s cock in his mouth, giving it a few quick sucks. After giving Peter’s ass a friendly pat, he moved on to Kyle and did the same.

“Friendly place, isn’t it?” Peter said.

In response, Henry stood in front of them and slowly turned to show what he had to offer.

“Feel free to touch him, boys,” Santa said. “It would only be polite. I’ll meet you in the pool when you’re done.” He walked past them and off to the left, leaving them alone.

Peter walked up to Henry and began feeling his chest. Kyle joined him.

“Henry, you’re built like a rock, man,” Peter said bending down to take one of Henry’s small erect nipples into his mouth. “Does everyone here taste like peppermint?”

“Yes,” Henry said, moaning when he felt Kyle kissing his ass. He bent over and felt Kyle’s tongue in his ass now.

“Yum,” Kyle said. “His ass tastes sweet, Peter. How’s his dick taste?”

Peter took henry’s thick, uncut cock into his mouth. After Pushing Henry’s foreskin back with his tongue, Peter sucked on the growing cock.

“Is it okay that we’re doing this, Henry,” Kyle said.

“Oh, yes, Sir,” Henry said. “Just don’t stop.”

Kyle replaced his tongue in Henry’s ass with his finger. He smiled as Henry gasped.

“This place is fucking fantastic, Peter!” Kyle said.

“Mm-hmm,” Peter said, his mouth full with Henry’s cock which had begun dripping precum.

“Can I fuck him, Peter?

“What’re you asking me for?” Peter said.

“We’re a couple, aren’t we?” Kyle said.

“Of course we are. But I don’t know what to do, I’m new here too.”

“No worries, friends,” Henry said. “Here we all share everything, even ourselves. There is no jealousy for we all belong to one another.”

“When in Rome,” Peter said.

“Amen,” Kyle said as he spit in his hand then rubbed his cock and began to slowly enter Henry.

With Peter sucking his cock and Kyle fucking him, Henry was breathing heavily. As Kyle shot a load of cum into the elf’s ass, the elf came into Peter’s mouth. After taking a moment they all walked toward where Santa had gone. They found themselves in an even hotter room with a heated pool. Santa was sitting waist-high in the water with an elf rubbing his shoulders, two elves sucking on his nipples and what looked like one elf giving him a blowjob under the water.

“Come in and enjoy the warm waters, boys.”

Kyle and Peter slowly walked into the pool and were immediately approached by elves who massaged their shoulders.

“Man, that feels great,” Peter said. “Thanks, Santa.”

“Yeah, thanks, Santa” Kyle said.

“You boys ain’t seen nothing yet,” Santa said.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 5
The warm waters of the pool did wonders for Kyle and Peter and they were happy to dress and then follow Henry as he gave them a tour of the place. Santa was busy checking on Christmas dinner.

“Now, this is cool, literally,” Peter said as they entered a large cave which housed a jungle.

“The reindeer love this place as do some of the other animals,” Henry said.

Kyle looked up and smiled then pointed ahead. In front of them a naked elf with long blond hair was being chased by a naked brown-haired elf with a small belly. The two turned to Henry and the others and waved before running off into some bushes.

“So not everyone here has a perfect body,” Peter said. “The brown-haired elf had a belly, but he was still cute.”

“There are all types here,” Henry said.

“All types?” Kyle asked. “Even female elves.”

“No, not female elves,” Henry said. “But elves of different ethnicity and body shapes. The one thing we all have in common is a joy in life. We love being here and love one another.”

Kyle and Peter looked around at all the foliage s they followed a trail going upward.

“The underground warm springs here are why we can grow these plants. Our people live inside various caves.”

“Not in the igloos?” Peter said.

“No, the igloos house our workshops, but we live here in the heated caves.”

“What about the ice castle?” Kyle said.

“That’s used mostly for parties and celebrations,” Henry said.. “Even Santa and Nathan live in a cave.”

“How did Santa meet Nathan?” Peter asked.

“Oh, Nathan was high on Santa’s naughty list. Every year he would write a letter for Santa and leave it by the plate of cookies and glass of milk that would be set out on Christmas Eve.”

“What did the letter say?” Peter asked.

“It couldn’t have been worse than you running around telling Santa to kiss your ass,” Kyle said.

“It was,” Henry said. “Nathan used to end his letters with the phrase ‘fuck you, Santa.’”

“What happened?” Kyle said.

“Santa found Nathan and fucked him instead then brought him here for keeps, like you two. Nathan heard about you Pete rand felt like you and he were kindred souls and that you belonged here. Kyle too, but Kyle’s always been on Santa’s good list.”

They heard some giggles and low groans, and Henry put his finger to his lips for them to be silent before motioning them to follow him. Getting off the trail, they pushed aside some tall bushes and came into a clearing where they saw them. There were a group of six naked elves engaged in an orgy in the grassy clearing. Kyle looked at each other and smiled then waved to the elves who were waving to them.

“Come join us, new friends,” A bald elf who had a completely smooth body said. Below him a black elf was sucking on his hairless balls.

“What do you think?” Peter said to Kyle.

“Looks like fun. Have we got the time, Henry?”

“Yes,” Henry said, starting to remove his clothes.

Kyle and Peter followed suit and soon the three of them were naked in the middle of the elf orgy. While a curly red-haired elf sucked on his cock, Peter kissed Kyle. Henry made his way to them and soon the three were kissing and sucking tongues. A skinny black-haired elf lowered himself onto Kyle’s hard cock and began bobbing up and down on it. The black elf smiled at Peter then went to Henry and started fucking him.

“Hi, honey,” Henry said. “The newbies are Kyle and Peter.”

“Hi, folks, I’m Jacob—Henry’s spouse.”

“Hi, Jacob,” Peter said.

“Nice to meet you,” Kyle said.

“Let’s make a train everybody,” the curly-haired elf said.

Peter looked at Kyle for clarification but he just nodded.

Henry hot on all fours and Jacob continued fucking him.

“Peter, fuck Jacob. Someone fuck Peter and so on and so on. It’s what we call the train,” Henry said.

As Peter situated himself behind Jacob and got his cock inside him, he felt someone large behind him kissing his ear.

“Finally, my turn to fuck you, babe,” Kyle said, whispering in Peter’s ear. He gasped as he felt someone entering him from behind. Hearing Peter laugh at his reaction, he slapped his ass hard.

The group began fucking in unison until they began cumming into the asses in front of theme. One they’d gotten dressed again, they followed Henry and Jacob into a side tunnel that was slightly chillier than the others.

“It’ll warm up again soon, fellows,” Henry said. “We’re just making our way to the igloos you saw when you arrived.”

“Jacob, back in the jungle you referred as yourself as Henry’s spouse,” Kyle said. “What exactly does that mean here in this place where everyone seems to be fucking everyone?”

“A spouse is the person you share your home and life with, besides your houseboy.”

“But, how are things decided in a couple,” Kyle said. “What are the rules?”

“You’re definitely from the outside world, needing so many rules,” Jacob said. “Usually Henry and I meet at home after work and make our plans. If he’s tired and I need to fuck I just wander off and find someone, and vice versa. Sometimes we play together, sometimes not. Each spousal unit makes their own rules I suppose. I’ve heard that in the outside world people tend to be more jealous, but there’s no need for that here.”

They walked past a large empty warehouse space and peeked inside. Peter looked upward and saw the top of one of the igloos they’d spotted when they’d arrived.

“The igloos are just the roofs of these buildings,” Peter said. “Everything is underground.”

“It’s warmer underground,” Henry said.

“You mentioned having jobs earlier, Jacob,” Kyle said.

“Yes, that’s right. I work in toy production. This empty warehouse was filled with toys all the way to the roof a day ago. Henry probably already told you he works in the heated pools area.”

“And we are on the way to where you’ll be working, Kyle,” Henry said. “We heard that you had graduated from culinary school and were training with a pastry chef, so Santa thought you’d enjoy working in our dessert kitchen. I know the chef is anxious to meet you.”

“That will be fantastic!” Kyle said.

“That’s great news, babe!” Peter said.

In a short time they entered a warm hallway with shiny white walls then took a right turn and found themselves in a large room. Inside were tables filled with colorful and decadent looking desserts of all kinds. There were multi-tiered cakes, sweet puddings, rolls, Yule logs, and other delicacies.

“All these are for our Christmas dinner tonight,” Henry said. “Yummy, Marzipan.” He grabbed a fruit shaped treat off a silver tray then handed one to the other members of his group.

“Damn, that tastes good,” Peter said. “Speaking of things that taste good, guys, I have an important question. I haven’t fucked and sucked and whatever else this much in like—well never. And to be honest I’ve never been so potent. I mean I haven’t failed to get it up or shoot a load of cum.”

“That’s because your new here,” Jacob said. “This is a playground for adults like you, a place of pure fun and indulgence. Your body is reacting as it should here. But it will even out. When we’re hard at work there isn’t as much play time. There’s a lot of adrenaline in the air because the work is done and we have 24hrs off before we start again.”

“I guess that explains it,” Peter said.

An elf with a full red beard, and round belly walked into the room wearing a large chef’s hat on his head.

“Finally! You’re here! I am Chef Renoir.” He walked to Kyle and kissed both his cheeks. “And so handsome, it was worth the wait.”

“What about me?” Peter said. “Am I the dishwasher?”

“There’s another job for ex-naughty boy’s here,” Jacob said.

“It’s nice to meet you, chef, I’m Kyle.”

“Very nice to meet you, Kyle,” Chef said, before planting a kiss full on Kyle’s lips. He broke free and turned to Peter. “You must be his spouse, Peter,” he kissed him full on the lips. “You two will love it here, everyone does.”

“Well, Kyle,” Peter said. “I think I’ll leave you to check out your new workplace. Take notes so you can tell me everything that happens later tonight.”

“Okay, you got it. Hang on, though, where will we meet up.”

“I’ll stay and take him to your home when we’re finished,” Henry said. “Jacob, can you take Peter to his workplace and then to his new home.”

“Sure, no problem, sweet stuff,” Jacob said then kissed Henry. “Let’s head out, Peter.”

“Bye, honey,” Peter said with a grin on his face before kissing Kyle. “Off to the unknown once again,” he said to Jacob as they headed out the door.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 6
Henry brought Kyle and Peter some sheer white thongs to change into, and after donning a thong himself, he left the area. Santa picked up a long white velvet robe that was hanging on a hook and put it on with Peter and Kyle’s help.

“After that long ride, I’m hungry,” Santa said. “How about you two? Ready to eat?”

“Yeah,” Peter said. “I mean, yes, Sir.”

Santa walked up to Peter and kissed him, then Kyle. He smiled, flung the two of them over his shoulders, walked down the hall, and out of the room. When he finally put them back down on the floor they were in a large banquet hall.

“Wow,” Kyle said, pointing upward.

Peter looked up and saw the ceiling was a dome made entirely of clear ice. They could see the night sky above and the stars twinkling.

“Well, I think the cooks have outdone themselves yet again,” Santa said, waving his arm toward the left.

In the center of the room was a long, low table with furs on either side for people to sit or lounge on while they ate. Down the center of the table were a variety of delectable looking meat and pasta dishes, rice concoctions, and amazing looking desserts. There were colorful, towering cakes and luscious-looking pies, puddings, and other tempting delights.

While Kyle and Peter looked at the food, someone entered the room. The man, who looked about their age, was their height, and wearing a sheer red thong which exposed his perfect body for all to see. He had six pack abs and his body was toned and cut. His dark brown hair which was long in front, fell across his eyes, and he used his hand to push it back.

“You’re finally home!” He ran and jumped into Santa’s arms, then laughed like a little kid as Santa easily swung him around in the air.”

“Did you miss me, Nate?” Santa said.

“Oh, yes, Sir! And now we can eat! Ring the bell! Ring the bell!”

Santa walked to a corner of the room and pulled on a long rope that was there. The sound of a bell ringing could be heard.

“That’s beautiful,” Kyle said.

“It’s a bell made of crystal,” Nathan said.

Santa carried Nathan to the head of the table and sat down with Nathan in his lap. Footsteps could be heard and a multitude of elves dressed in red, green, and white sheer thongs came running into the room.

“Sit next to us, Kyle and Peter,” Santa said.

Kyle and Peter sat on either side of Santa who was kissing Nathan on the lips. There were enough plates and utensils laid out on the table for everyone. Peter looked more closely at Nathan, then spoke.

“You have no elf ears. Are you human like Kyle and me?”

“Y’up,” Nathan said. “I was a naughty boy too, and Santa came and got me.”

“You couldn’t have been as naughty as Peter,” Kyle said, then laughed.

“You’d be surprised,” Nathan said.

“He used to end his letters to me with ‘fuck you, Santa’,” Santa said.

“That was pretty bad,” Kyle said. “But it seems to have worked out for you in the end.”

“Oh, yeah,” Nathan said.

“Hang on,” Peter said, while grabbing a slice of meat off a platter and putting it on his plate before passing the platter to the elf seated next to him. “Santa said he had a spouse. Are you his spouse?”

“Yes, and so is everyone else here,” Nathan said. “We’re all married to Santa… and to each other—just one big happy family.”

Kyle and Peter looked at each other unsure of what to think. A chunky tan elf with curly black hair, who was carrying a large pitcher looked at Kyle then Peter and smiled as he poured Kyle some refreshment.

“You two will come to love it here and love us,” the elf said. “Don’t worry.”

Nathan kissed Santa deeply and rubbed his chest before standing up and speaking. “Let me fix you a plate, Santa, my love. You’ve had a busy night.”

Peter ate a piece of meat that he’d put on his plate. It melted in his mouth and he smiled contentedly.

“You like it?” a bald, pudgy elf who was standing next to Peter said.

“I like very much. It isn’t reindeer meat, is it?”

The pudgy elf just laughed and his belly shook. “No, it’s pork. We have cows too, down in the lower caverns. I’m the chef. Do either of you boys like to cook?”

“I do,” Peter said. “But, I’m nowhere near as good as you.”

“I’d love to learn to cook and help you in the kitchen,” Kyle said.

“That’s good, boys,” Santa said. He can really use the help of two strapping young men.”

Everyone ate their fill of food and desserts, then Kyle and Peter followed Santa and Nathan out of the room down a long cavernous passageway cut out of the rock mountain. It was lit by crystal chandeliers which held candles and hung from the ceiling. Nathan hugged Santa from behind, and put his arms around his large belly. He tugged off Santa’s robe and threw it on the floor.

Kyle and Peter watched Santa rip Nathan’s thong off. Nathan’s thick, erect cock sprang up at full attention. In one quick move, Santa lifted Nathan up and brought his ass down on his cock. In response, Nathan wrapped his legs around Santa and began moving his ass up and down on Santa’s big cock.

Reaching down, Santa grabbed Nathan’s ass and spread it wide with his cock still in it. He then looked at Peter and spoke.

“Stick your dick in there alongside mine. I want to see my two naughty boys fucking.”

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said, taking off his thong and putting his hard cock in Nathan’s ass.

“Oh, God!” Nathan said. “Yeah, that feels so good.”

“Eat my ass, Kyle,” Santa said.

Kyle got behind Santa, spread Santa’s ass with his hands, then began licking. It was so hot and tasted so minty good that he began hungrily chewing on it.

The four were moaning loudly and their echoes filled the room. Sounds of other people moaning soon filled the air.

“Time for bed, boys,” Santa said.

Peter pulled out of Nathan, and gave Kyle a hand up from where he was crouched behind Santa. They kissed passionately before following Santa and Nathan.

“Wow, he hasn’t even pulled out of Nathan,” Kyle said, watching Nathan bouncing up and down on Santa’s cock as Santa walked forward.

“You’re the man, Santa, Sir!” Peter said.

Santa laughed as he turned left at the dead end.

“Oh, my God!” Kyle said, looking into the room in front of him.

“Holy shit,” Peter said.

The enormous cavern in front of them had piles and piles of furs covering the floor forming a soft plush bed. On the far side was a huge fireplace which warmed the entire space. As cozy as the room felt and looked, that’s not what had caught Peter and Kyle’s attention.

On top of the furs were the elves from the banquet room. They were all naked and engaged in an orgy.

“Come in!” Several of the elves shouted.

“We all sleep together every night,” Nathan said to Kyle and Peter.

“Come on, boys,” Santa said, finding a place in the center of the furs, with Nathan still riding his cock. “Get back inside him, Peter. You too, Kyle.” Kyle looked confused so he gave him instructions. “Lay down facing me and scooch up with your legs to either side of mine, so his ass can come down on both our cocks at once. Peter can stick his dick in on top, or in between ours.”

They did as Santa said, with Peter sliding his cock on top of Santa’s cock. Nathan moaned loudly as he slid up and down on all three cocks.

The pudgy chef elf from earlier went up to the group, turned Peter’s head, and slid his small but erect cock into Peter’s mouth. Peter sucked on it without removing his cock from Nathan’s ass.

‘Go ahead and make chef a happy elf, Peter,” Santa said.

Peter slid out of Nathan and turned his full attention to chef elf. He began sucking and chewing on the elf’s meaty chest and nipples, then kissed him sloppily.

Santa had rolled over and was kissing Kyle, using his tongue forcefully against Kyle’s tongue, while squeezing and twisting Kyle’s nipples. An Asian elf joined them and the three kissed and ran their hands along each other’s bodies. Kyle began sucking on the elf’s uncut cock with Santa beside him.

“Cherry… his dick tastes like cherry—mmm,” Kyle said, then looked at Santa and smiled.

“You think that’s something,” Peter said, then sucked on chef elf’s cock and the cock of a black elf that was next to chef. “These dicks taste like vanilla and chocolate. You gotta try ‘em, Kyle.”

“Go ahead and taste, but come back in a while and bring Peter with you,” Santa said, before kissing the Asian elf.

Kyle moved next to Peter and smiled before Peter pulled him down next to him. The two began hungrily sucking on the ebony cock and white cock while playing with the elves’s nipples.

“I gotta taste their cum,” Peter said.

“Me too,” Kyle said.

“We want to taste yours too,” The black elf said.

They all turned their bodies so Peter and Kyle could alternate sucking on the elves’s cocks while the elves sucked on theirs.

The elves started breathing heavily and moaning before shooting loads of hot cum into Peter and Kyle’s mouths. Peter and Kyle lapped up the thick cum, licked it off each other’s faces, and shared the creamy ejaculate between one another. They then went back to Santa.

Three elves were sitting on Santa’s chest while he sucked on their cocks at the same time. Nathan was lying below, sucking on Santa’s cock with a cute, smiling blond elf sucked on his cock. A skinny elf and a fat one fucked his ass.

Peter lifted Santa’ ass slightly, began licking it, then waved Kyle over. The two slipped both their tongues into Santa’s now fiery hot asshole and began licking it. Their tongues licked each other as they explored Santa’s tight hole.

Kyle and Peter moaned in unison while each got fucked by an elf as they continued eating Santa’s ass. Two more elves got under Kyle and Peter and began sucking their cocks. They all came in unison.

When everything was finally over, Santa pulled Nathan on top of him and Peter and Kyle to either side of him. He hugged them all tightly.

“Good night one and all,” Santa said. “May you all sleep tight and dream sweet dreams. Till we wake and do it all again.”

The End

Eli612

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3
Peter and Kyle quickly pulled Santa’s boots off, and began kissing Santa’s feet as he’d instructed.

“Enough,” Santa said, lifting Kyle up then Peter.

He positioned Peter so that he was bent over the couch and then lifted his ass in the air. Then he gave it a quick slap with his bare hand before positioning Kyle behind him.

“Kyle, you concentrate on eating my ass while I focus on your naughty friend.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said.

Crouching down behind Santa, Kyle began kissing his full round ass. He then used his tongue to trace along Santa’s crack before spreading his ass with his hands. Inhaling deeply he smelled peppermint again and began frantically licking Santa’s ass making his way to his pink hole which he began to chew on hungrily.

“That’s a good boy, Kyle, keep at it. I think Peter is still too defiant.” He smacked Peter’s ass hard. “I don’t hear you boy.”

“Sorry, Sir,” Peter said, feeling another hard slap from Santa. He groaned as he felt one smack after another and another.

“Are you sorry for being a bad boy, Peter?”

“Yes, Sir.” Peter was surprised to feel a tear roll from his eye. He’d just realized something. “I really am sorry, Santa. It wasn’t your fault. Even though I blamed you, it wasn’t you that made my mom leave or my dad become a drunk.” He cried and then felt something different.

The slaps were replaced with the feel of a soft beard across his ass, then soft kisses. He felt Santa gently sucking on his ass cheeks and then his strong hands spreading them apart. Peter’s tears were replaced by his groans of pleasure as Santa’s wet tongue slid up and down the crack of his ass and then darted around his asshole.

“Do you like that, boy?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes, please, Santa, Sir.”

Santa spread Peter’s ass wider and then began to fuck his ass with his tongue. Peter groaned loudly.

“Oh, Santa! Santa, fuck me, please, Santa,” Peter said.

“Turn around so I can see your face while I’m fucking you,” Santa said. “Kyle get on the couch so you and Peter can sixty-nine while I’m fucking him.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said. He got on top of Kyle so that his face was right above his friend’s erect and dripping cock.

Santa lifted Peter’s ass higher in the air, then spit on his cock and slowly began to enter him.

As Santa’s cock entered him, Peter began groaning even louder than before.

“You should be sucking Kyle’s cock, noisy boy,” Santa said.

“Yes, Sir!” Peter said as he began licking around Peter’s cock, licking precum from its head. Between Santa’s cock entering his ass and Kyle sucking on his cock, he felt like this was the best Christmas ever.

“I can’t hold back anymore,” Kyle said. “I’m close, please Santa, can I cum?”

“Me too,” Peter said. “Please, Santa.”

“In the spirit of Christmas you may blow each others horns to completion,’ Santa said.

Kyle groaned loudly as he shot load after load of thick cum into Peter’s mouth. Then it was Peter’s turn to do the same.

“Kyle sit on Peter’s face so he can eat your ass out in preparation for me to fuck you. And face me so you can play with my nipples till I come in this boy.”

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said. He slowly maneuvered his ass over Peter’s face while Santa leaned over him so that his nipples were in reach.

Kyle tugged at Santa’s thick nipples while Peter licked his hole.

“Pull them harder, boy, I’m almost there!” Santa said, as he began thrusting harder and harder into Peter’s ass.

Peter could hear Santa’s groans getting louder and it was turning him on. He tried to match him in thrusting; trying to slam his ass onto Santa’s cock. Then he heard Santa almost yell a final groan before his ass was being filled with a steady stream of the jolly man’s cum.

“Next!” Santa said. “Get behind me, Peter and tug on my nips from behind.”

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said, getting up from the couch and walking to Santa. He reached around him from behind and began tugging on his nipples. “Very nice, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

Kyle was on his back on the couch and Santa had begun to enter him. He groaned, and Santa bent over and kissed him on the mouth.

Santa straightened back up and began fucking Kyle. “Peter, fuck me, Peter.”

“What?” Peter said, in shock.

“It’s my Christmas gift to you, boy, so you finally feel that Santa cares. Now do it!”

“Yes, Sir.”

Peter was surprised at how quickly his erection had returned and he slowly spread Santa’s ass.

“Hard and fast, Peter. I’ve got a few gifts left to deliver.”

Heeding his command, Peter quickly entered Santa and began fucking him “hard and fast.” He was encouraged by Santa’s loud groans of pleasure.

“Let’s cum together, Peter,” Santa said. “Keep pace with me, boy!”

Peter tried his best to keep pace with Santa. There was no slow and easy going, they were moving hard and fast in unison. Santa fucked Kyle as Peter fucked him. Three groans later it was over. Santa separated himself from Kyle and Peter and began getting dressed.

“Go shower Kyle, and make it quick,” Santa said

“Yes, Sir,” Kyle said, then he went into the bathroom.

Santa had quickly dressed and was looking at a still naked Peter.

Peter looked at Santa through new eyes. He was about to say something when Santa kissed him and held him tight. To his surprise, Peter was hugging him back tightly.

“Ho, ho, ho,” Santa said. “You’re a naughty boy no more. Go join Kyle in the shower.

“Yes, Sir,” Peter said.

Kyle and Peter took quick silent showers and went back into the livingroom where Santa was waiting with gifts. When they each took one and opened it they found what looked like elf costumes consisting of thin red tights, green shirts, and red fur-trimmed hats.

“Put them on, my good boys, it’s time to go.”

“Where, Sir?” Kyle said.

“Why to the North Pole of course. The two of you together will find a new home with us.”

“Can I make one quick stop, please, Santa, Sir?” Peter said.

“Wait. Are we really going, Peter?” Kyle said.

“What else have I got here? All I’ve ever wanted was you, Kyle, and I have no other family.”

“My mom and sister, don’t need me anymore,” Kyle said. “And you’re all I ever wanted too, let’s go!”

Santa led Kyle to the fireplace and gave him a shove which sent him up the chimney and straight to the rooftop where a sleigh and reindeer waited. After Peter took a pen and thin plastic covered booklet from the table, Santa did the same with him. Once the three were seated on the sleigh he put a blanket over all of them.

“Won’t people see us,” Kyle said.

“No, because most no longer believe. Besides my sleigh had a cloaking device long before Star Trek came up with the idea.”

The boys were filled with glee as they flew by Santa’s side and helped him deliver the last of his gifts. But there was one last stop that they helped Peter make. They were right where he’d last seen them; the Santa and his helper. Peter filled out his check writing in an amount reflecting all that he had, then dropped it in the helper’s can and wished them a Merry Christmas one and all.

As the Santa and his helper stared at the check in disbelief they swore that in the background they could hear the sounds of a sleigh and a jolly man speaking loudly.

“Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!”
God I'm so gay