Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smooth cotton with the essence of that muskiness that sucks in anyone. Rubbing my hands against them until I could feel the lips part and swell until a small wet spot started to grow. Pulling them to one side I rub my finger against the swollen clit then slip it inside as moan softly and then arched her back. After getting both her and my now fingers soaked I got in between her and pulling the panties to side nibbled and sucked and kissed that swollen wet bald clit before sliding my darting probing tongue. Her pussy was so wet and the smell of it only made me crazy…

I ate her for what seemed like hours and even though my cock was begging to get out and inside her I stopped and told her I had to go so I could get up for work in the morning.

Tonight I will go back to finish. The smell of her pussy juice on my fingers made me crazy all night last night and I have been horny all day I cant wait!

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you know that you got me horny and randy as you described your eating her pussy out and licking her clit? Wow, it looks like she wants it her bad. Hope you finishing tonight by giving her the fucking of her life!