Votes: 16 17.2%

• Total voters

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never think of myself as a particularly oral girl, but when it comes to kissing that is definitely a must have. And yes, I have broken up with guys without kissing skills, and yes, we do share notes!!! LOL! I may not talk about much else about a boyfriend, but I make it no secret if I find him to be a good kisser or not.

When my husband and I were first dating I mentioned to him what a great kisser he was. He was kind of surprised. No one had ever said that to him before, and I found that very strange. I'm serious - what he can do with that mouth should be patented and sold! Dang a lang!

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kissing is too much of an erotic action for me to do without it. It's a part of a loving, sexual relationship and doing without would be difficult.

Besides, it's right sexy to be in the middle of intercourse and share a deep kiss. A good kiss is icing on the sexual cake, in my opinion.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kissing is one of the most simplest and direct forms of showing affection to a person. When engaged with a great kisser, it's possible for a couple to do just that for a long time (along with the appropriate hugs) and feel thoroughly satisfied after you're done. I can still think of one or two guys that I engaged in what seemed like an hour long lip lock, and it was more enjoyable than some of the sex I've had with other men. Only once have I ever dated someone who didn't like to kiss. And notice the key word in that statement is "once".

You can always teach a bad kisser how to become better over time. However, the refusal to kiss... definitely a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love kissing, it's a really intimate and enjoyable way to show someone you care. If I was going out with someone who didn't like kissing, that would kind of put me off.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In some cultures kissing is not encouraged, especially in public. You don't see kissing in Hindi films because it's too racy for Bollywood. If my crush had a thing about kissing it could be handled.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose I'll never understand. D: Maybe that or the fact that I simply haven't been attracted to the people I kiss. Though I'm more inclined to side with my former idea, as I tend to not fall into any of the norms, which really does suck sometimes.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your lover didn't like kissing, would it be a deal breaker for you?

I've found that I really really fucking hate kissing with tongue.

You know what? Yes. Yes a thousand times yes. I find that as much as I like head, and hell all things about getting it, I'm far more turned on and get way more pleasure out of making out with someone I like.

I once met a young(ish) guy from NY who really got off on mutual jo, and seemed very into me and I asked him if he wanted to make out and he said (oddly in my opinion) "I don't kiss". Which seemed an odd hang up for someone already jacking off and drooling over another guy's cock.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found myself in bed with people that I just didn't want to kiss. So, I had to ask myself, "WTF am I doing here?" Thinking about it I realized that kissing is more intimate to me than fucking. If I'm gonna open my mouth to yours it means that I'm really into you.

Deal breaker indeed,kissing is very sweet,intimate and even erotic,mmm.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No kissing as a deal breaker. Well If it's just a once in a while FB or a one night stand, fine. If they don't want to kiss, it's not a big deal. If however they are a FWB or a BF? Well, honestly they wouldn't get that far if they had a no kissing stance. It's too much of an intimate thing, a thing I crave almost more than sex, for me to go without.

Like others have said, I will grant leeway for a bad kisser. At least they can be trained. But folks in the no kissing camp? Yeah, not many of them come around. That has been my experience at least.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, no kissing = no sex... it's a major and one of the most erotic parts of the act to me. I believe on the first time my current boyfriend and I talked, we got that information out right away. We both won't have sex without kissing. For me, sex is not enjoyable without kissing.