Kissing a girl's mouth when you know its history...

It doesn't really bother me, but I remember a friend of mine breaking up with a girl because of it. Another guy he vaguely knew had been with her before and filmed himself cumming all over her tongue and slapping his cock on it. The video circulated and ended up in my friend's possession and he finished the relationship because he couldn't bring himself to kiss her after seeing it... she was a great girl and everyone liked her but he just couldn't see past it. I've read on forums that some guys couldn't kiss a girl's mouth if they knew a guy whose cock had reached climax in it. Of course this doesn't only apply to boy/girl relationships... I use "girl" because its my preference. What are the attitudes of other people to this?

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can see if she like ate onions regularly, but please! It seems to be more about him watching her with another man, right? Then what she did or didn't have in her mouth?

BIG_DAVE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if he kinda knew the guy i can see why. In my opinion your gf is your woman and only yours. now being the type of guy who'd film a girl and show his mates it I'd hate guys perving over my gf that way concidering I'd never show footage of a girl i had feelings for to my mates. ever after we broke up.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this is pretty stupid. It's sort of a given that a woman has had a someone else's cock in her mouth at some point if she's sexually active and gives head. To try to remove the thought is absurd at best.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think it's stupid too. In fact he should feel lucky that he's got a girl willing to do stuff like that and everyone knows about it. Breaking up with her was a dumb move on his part, it wouldn't be difficult for her to find someone else.

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO at the herbs denying it would bother them. I mean getting over it and not breaking up is with thing.... But not being bothered by knowing ( and seeing) someone cock slap ur girl while busting all over her tongue is just absurd! I think the op needs to realize the people responding are of the caliber of men that enjoy these situations and women that don't want to be in a similar situation. Either way it's perfectly normal and it's ur friends life so it's his decision. Life is about decisions. You make one you stick to it. I mean who the fuck is anyone to judge someone else? Based on this and vice versa.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He would have to hunt virgins it sounds.
I just saw, on the show Manswers, that a virgin is 6 times more likely to give oral sex since they wont have "real sex".

Anyways, this all sounds like like those stupid movies I have seen, where a guy lets something like that get to his head, only to realize he was being stupid and tries to win the girl back after she has moved on and found herself a better situation, or a guy that is not that ignorant.

Examples:
Clerks
Chasing Amy
Indecent proposal (a bit of a stretch, but still relavant)

Any others?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my opinion your gf is your woman and only yours.

You can't own a woman.

Your average adult woman will have been with other men and/or women; you either have to deal with it or invest in a blow-up doll or fleshlight.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
man,knowing where my mouth and tounge have been over the years...
let's just say i feel bad for the lady in question,and the guy needs to get some inner security about himself.almost every adult has some kind of kinky/wild sexual incident from the past.that's just how life is.

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw, on the show Manswers, that a virgin is 6 times more likely to give oral sex since they wont have "real sex".

That may be the technical definition of a virgin, but I certainly don't consider someone who's given oral sex a virgin. Any kind of penetration and it's over. The same way some consider guys who haven't had sex with girls virgins.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Regarding knowing the guy in the video, what about a woman who has been involved with a man (or men) with whom she has had a child (or children) and who maintains steady contact with that man or men? Basically she can't date the likes of the guy referred to by the OP. He'd be too insecure about her friendship with the prior partner(s).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd be more concerned with finding and decking this arsehole who was shitty enough to circulate videos of my girl.