Kissing a girl's mouth when you know its history...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Plas_Teg, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Plas_Teg

Plas_Teg New Member

It doesn't really bother me, but I remember a friend of mine breaking up with a girl because of it. Another guy he vaguely knew had been with her before and filmed himself cumming all over her tongue and slapping his cock on it. The video circulated and ended up in my friend's possession and he finished the relationship because he couldn't bring himself to kiss her after seeing it... she was a great girl and everyone liked her but he just couldn't see past it. I've read on forums that some guys couldn't kiss a girl's mouth if they knew a guy whose cock had reached climax in it. Of course this doesn't only apply to boy/girl relationships... I use "girl" because its my preference. What are the attitudes of other people to this?

2. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stupid. This would never be a problem for me either. In fact, knowing she wasn't a prude would probably turn me on more

3. Preakness

Preakness Member

Yup sounds pretty ridiculous to me

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i guess, if he had seen the video he might always hae the image of that guy in his head, which id understand.

but just because shes been with another guy its stupid

5. pussnboots

pussnboots New Member

I can see if she like ate onions regularly, but please! It seems to be more about him watching her with another man, right? Then what she did or didn't have in her mouth?

6. BIG_DAVE

BIG_DAVE Active Member

Albums:
    if he kinda knew the guy i can see why. In my opinion your gf is your woman and only yours. now being the type of guy who'd film a girl and show his mates it I'd hate guys perving over my gf that way concidering I'd never show footage of a girl i had feelings for to my mates. ever after we broke up.

7. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah this is pretty stupid. It's sort of a given that a woman has had a someone else's cock in her mouth at some point if she's sexually active and gives head. To try to remove the thought is absurd at best.

8. eyescream

Gold Member

Yeah I think it's stupid too. In fact he should feel lucky that he's got a girl willing to do stuff like that and everyone knows about it. Breaking up with her was a dumb move on his part, it wouldn't be difficult for her to find someone else.

9. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel sorry for the girls he dates. That means he can't ever eat them out, because God forbid, someone might have stuck their peepee in there :banghead2: :wtf1:

10. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    He would have to hunt virgins it sounds.

11. shybutwhy

shybutwhy Member

LMAO at the herbs denying it would bother them. I mean getting over it and not breaking up is with thing.... But not being bothered by knowing ( and seeing) someone cock slap ur girl while busting all over her tongue is just absurd! I think the op needs to realize the people responding are of the caliber of men that enjoy these situations and women that don't want to be in a similar situation. Either way it's perfectly normal and it's ur friends life so it's his decision. Life is about decisions. You make one you stick to it. I mean who the fuck is anyone to judge someone else? Based on this and vice versa.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

your friend has a problem

13. hud01

Gold Member

I've kissed a girl the same night she sucked a guy and kissed him. Never a problem.

14. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I just saw, on the show Manswers, that a virgin is 6 times more likely to give oral sex since they wont have "real sex".

Anyways, this all sounds like like those stupid movies I have seen, where a guy lets something like that get to his head, only to realize he was being stupid and tries to win the girl back after she has moved on and found herself a better situation, or a guy that is not that ignorant.

Examples:
    Clerks
    Chasing Amy
    Indecent proposal (a bit of a stretch, but still relavant)

Any others?

15. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    You can't own a woman.

Your average adult woman will have been with other men and/or women; you either have to deal with it or invest in a blow-up doll or fleshlight.

16. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm more interested in what come out of a persons mouth than what goes into it.

17. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

man,knowing where my mouth and tounge have been over the years...
    let's just say i feel bad for the lady in question,and the guy needs to get some inner security about himself.almost every adult has some kind of kinky/wild sexual incident from the past.that's just how life is.

18. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    That may be the technical definition of a virgin, but I certainly don't consider someone who's given oral sex a virgin. Any kind of penetration and it's over. The same way some consider guys who haven't had sex with girls virgins.

19. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Regarding knowing the guy in the video, what about a woman who has been involved with a man (or men) with whom she has had a child (or children) and who maintains steady contact with that man or men? Basically she can't date the likes of the guy referred to by the OP. He'd be too insecure about her friendship with the prior partner(s).

20. dolfette

Gold Member

i'd be more concerned with finding and decking this arsehole who was shitty enough to circulate videos of my girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted