Kissing a girl's mouth when you know its history...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That may be the technical definition of a virgin, but I certainly don't consider someone who's given oral sex a virgin. Any kind of penetration and it's over. The same way some consider guys who haven't had sex with girls virgins.
lol...then you would be wrong.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry, but i find it hot to know that my wife or girlfriend has been sucking other cocks. my wife is a very passionate woman and enjoys sex outside of our marriage, i accept this and love kissing her when she comes home as i hope to taste another man on her lips. but, to each his own!

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol...then you would be wrong.

Technically, yes, but a person walking around calling him/herself a virgin having sucked off 15 guys at the dorm.. yea. It's a stretch of the word. There is such a thing as a slutty virgin, though it may sound like an oxymoron.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup sounds pretty ridiculous to me

Ridiculous is an understatement! That would be like breaking up with someonefor forgetting to brush their teeth once or twice in a decade.

I've been in that sitch before.. my buddies called me every name they could think of..sayin' I was whipped and all.. dumbasses as they were.
sure the girl WAS at one time a "pass-around", but she was STILL fun to be with, nice to talk to, Was into ancient Celtic Archaeology (GOD THATS HOT!!!!!!!) WAYYY Easy on the eyes, a good cook-

-and, quite obviously, a damn good lover.
but we lasted 5 and a half years - would have married her if her parents wouldn't have objected (She's Jewish)
but what a woman or man does in his or her past makes no bearing on how they will turn out in the future.. so don't just write them off.:smile:

D_y6gouyg

Just Browsing
Media
Jesus Christ, it seems like almost all of you are just saying "she's been with other guys, get over it." Knowing that your girlfriend has been with other guys is a little different from seeing a video of some dude cumming in her mouth and cockslapping her. Some of you may get turned on by that, but you have to accept that not everyone enjoys seeing their partner with another person; in fact, many would be emotionally hurt by that.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Crazy. i've had gfs who have shown me pics of them with other guys, rather than put me off them it turned me on more. My wife has some videos of her with her ex. Should I have told them "sorry, I can see another guy's cock in your pussy so I won't put mine there". People have sex, deal with it.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jesus Christ, it seems like almost all of you are just saying "she's been with other guys, get over it." Knowing that your girlfriend has been with other guys is a little different from seeing a video of some dude cumming in her mouth and cockslapping her. Some of you may get turned on by that, but you have to accept that not everyone enjoys seeing their partner with another person; in fact, many would be emotionally hurt by that.
I have actually watched my girlfriend suck a cock and swallow.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah that would suck....But to not be able to get over it? Whatever. Punish her for something she did before him. I think she won in this situation.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not certain I'd kiss anybody who wasn't a filthy pig in bed, not that the OP's scenario even qualifies.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hehehe... probably I would not be able to do that either if I see it. Its as simple is that " you cannot swallow a fly knowingly."

There are something that need to be kept private. Why to put on the web or even do something that ends up there. Thats the reason people should avoid posting on internet.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would I give a shit?

If she JUST sucked off some guy, sure it would bug me (for a lot of reasons), but I can't understand how it's supposed to bother me that she performed oral sex on her ex's.

But then again, I'm not closeted gay...