Kissing a guy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by c_slider123, Jul 23, 2008.

1. c_slider123

c_slider123 New Member

The last couple of dates I went on the guys had no idea how to kiss. It was like kissing a wide mouth bass. How many of you find that guys have no idea how to kiss someone? I really like this on guy and how do i approach the subject with out making him feel unconfortable? Any help would be great.:confused:

2. thommo7

thommo7 Member

Albums:
    I had the same thing not long ago- this guy had his mouth so far open, if i didn't know better, I'd have thought he was trying to swallow my head... I just gently pulled back from him, so that he had to close his mouth a bit... You can train people to kiss the way that you like- just play around with it.
    I'd agree that lots of PEOPLE aren't very good kissers, not just guys either.
    You can get around that awkward conversation ;)

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    How about "I love when you kiss me like that" when he is right on with it? Or just say something like "slow down" and then kiss him like you like to be kissed. I'd never tell someone they are a "bad kisser" although in my past I've had a few that had no "I want more" type kisses.

Get him to relax a bit and take his time. It usually will get better from there.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

This reminds me of myself years ago. I'd suck dick but the thought of kissing a guy/man was revolting to me. Boy...how times have changed. :biggrin1:

5. c_slider123

c_slider123 New Member

Thanks for the advice - would like to hear more:smile:

6. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    everyone needs learnin' .....

7. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    and i add - show em, show how you want ;to be kissed... said above much better than me ... :)

8. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

I think u should him teach but like do it in a hot sexy kinda way like show him how u wanna be kissed and make him kiss u back like that but make fun and sexy

9. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    people dont kiss the same ever...so...sometimes two people have to work out what works for them...it sometimes takes a while to get it "just right"

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Why is that? :confused: I've heard bi-guys say that but never a gay man. Did you not know you were gay yet at that point?

<---- This will work. I've had to do it myself once or twice when a guy wanted to ramp things up more quickly than I wanted to.

11. c_slider123

c_slider123 New Member

I have kissed both guys and girls. Know I have meet people that are very hot kissers. We did not have to work things out. How many of you have talked to your partner about how you like to be kissed? I do really like the advice please keep it coming:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted