Kissing Cousins?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by topgunfan89, Oct 21, 2011.

1. topgunfan89

topgunfan89 New Member

Just curious, anyone here ever had a thing for their second cousin? And is it legal to be intimate with your first cousin?

I think they call them kissing cousins because the are were often involved somewhat romantically back when families were much closer and the social circles were more family than outsiders- AND- romantic relationships between second (and first cousins I think) cousins and even marriage is very much legal and often informally approved by the remainder of the family members.

I think so, but is that true in every state? Just curious because I had a conversation earlier today that was very interesting, an odd. At first it kinda grossed me out, but after getting to the underlying timelines and circumstances, and apparent legality, I was neutral on the matter I guess. Apparently we have second and first cousins that are married and have kids in our family tree and everyone is ok with it.

My grandparents came from families that were quiet large and had rather large broods themselves, with ten or more siblings each and each one of the siblings having an average of five kids. As it was explained to me this lead to a very large spread in the ages between the kids, with older children often there own kids about the same time their own parents finished growing their family. That has to be why the couples that I know of are both definitely first and/or second cousins (hope I am saying that right, please correct me if I gave them faulty titles, maybe if they are separated by a generation, they are both second cousins? I never can remember!) Makes sense after it was pointed out to me.

Couple of questions from all that- has anyone here had a relationship with their cousin that lasted or ended in marriage, and how did your family react?

Does this mean that it would have been legal to make out with my first or second cousin when I was growing up? I said no to her, but man she was smoking hot and probably would have laid me!!!!!! If it was legal to do that I probably wouldn't have, but at least I will stop thinking of what a perv I was when I was a kid- not to mention I will stop thinking of her as a perv as well when I see her at the family reunions!

Feel free to post first time make out, or intimate stories about encounters with your cousins if in fact the issue is legal and outside of the def. of incest. Please don't post those stores until someone definitively outlines whether its legal, I DO NOT wish to violate the rules of the forum, I LIKE IT HERE, and WISH TO STAY! (but those stories would be hot it they are allowed!!!!)

2. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Not only is it legal to hook up with your cousin, it's legal to marry your first cousin in many states: State Laws Regarding Marriages Between First Cousins
    To put it in warped perspective, there are more places to marry your cousin than there are to marry your same-sex partner.

3. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I thought cousins were off limits legally.

4. redz_rule

Gold Member

I thought it was legal in the UK... but is generally considered unwise because of the increased risk of recessive genetic disorders for any children the couple may have. Could be wrong.

5. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Really? That's suprising! I have some hot cousins but i still wouldn't go there. That seems pretty close.

6. redz_rule

Gold Member

Well for me there is an ick factor, but to each his own I guess ;)

7. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where as I agree that having a thing for your cousin may not be the safest nor the most sociably accepted thing in the world. I too being raised in an large Italian American Catholic family had plenty of cousins.

I do remember my cousin Lucretia hitting on me often as a teenager and in one incident after her Confirmation while the ‘kids’ were in the basement playing and the adults all upstairs do their thing. It didn’t really amount to anything more than heavy petting and kissing but it was hot and we were both nervous we would be caught but she instigated it.

She was in her virgin white formal dress with lacey slip underneath and those plain but common white panties (it was the early seventies). Initially we sat next to each other on the couch watching TV while the little ones played around us. She had taken a blanket and pulled it across both of us and before I knew she was rubbing against my ever growing cock through my dress slacks. At first I didn’t know what to do, I froze, and she obviously was either much more experienced than me or well read. After a while she grab my hand and slid it up her skirt where I was met with her soaking wet panties, her pubic hair made a soft mound in her panties and she kept hunching my hand until she pulled her panty to one side and took my hand and touch herself. I had never been that close to a girl and obviously had not touched any pussy yet. This seem to go on for hours and when she could and it seemed the little ones were either sleeping all around the floor or back upstairs she kissed me, nervously at first and then she shoved her tongue in and out of my mouth…

At the time I may not have thought so but it wasn’t too long before my dad called down and called my brother and sister and I upstairs to go. I couldn’t really stand at first because I was still fighting a hard on and now a wet spot on my dress slacks. I nervously pulled my white dress shirt out and left it un-tucked as I went upstairs. As we all said our good byes to aunts and uncles and cousins alike she was one of the last with her mom and dad. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered thank you.

Over the next year at Thanksgiving and Christmas and Easter she tried to do the same and to a certain degree I actively engaged in it with her. It seemed like though that summer we both grew up as we prepared to enter high school so we would never do any of this again at least not with each other. In fact that freshmen Christmas while shoving snow for our house and some neighbors it was a older girl (she was a senior) who not only took my Cherry but showed me more of what sex was all about.

Kissing cousins – no I am not sure this is a good thing no matter how good looking they are. Biologically this is detrimental genetically. On the other hand innocence lost like in this case seems to be harmless.

To this day though when are at a family function though I look at her sometimes as she seems to be staring at me with that wicked knowing smile on her face.

8. aninnymouse

Gold Member

You do realize that all of the royal families of Europe are interrelated, both by marriage and by genetics. As a matter of fact, for hundreds of years, marriage between first and second cousins in royal families was a matter of course. That's why certain genetic diseases, such as Hemophilia, are known as "King's Evil" because of the common practice of marriage between close relatives.

Also, in the American South, in particular Appalachia, it has been culturally acceptable to have relationships with first and second cousins. That's why certain genetic conditions like Hemophilia and Heterochromia are common there.

To me, it's not necessarily gross, but definitely foreign, and rather ill advised due to the genetic risks. Not something I would do.

9. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Yeah I do realise. It wasn't just the royals, it was everyone. That's how society was.

10. hd4me2

hd4me2 Member

Somewhere in time aren't we all cousins?

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just make certain that this thread does not get into stuff that violates LPSG's TOS on incest.

Incest is something that varies in its legality and acceptance depending where you are on the globe, and what your social place. In some societies cousin marriage is the ideal because it concentrates the family wealth and holdings. In others the gene pool is small enough that you get all sorts of recessives. At LPSG you can talk of it in a general way, but beware the racy details. The mods or the members will warn.

12. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

Hmmm....well I have to admit that I have "played" with an older male cousin. It was mutual, consensual, unexpected and quite a bit of fun...and it forever bonded us as friends. It happened two or three times...but there were no awkward moments after...

13. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    Marrying first cousins increases risks of genetic problems but if it only happens occasionally it isn't seen as a public health issue. Cousin marriages are illegal in places where there was some sort of problem or perceived problem with marrying first cousins. After all nobody makes a law unless they perceive a problem.

There is a real problem with cousin marriage amongst the Pakistani community in the UK. It is carried out for financial reasons as it keeps wealth in the family and also allows a UK citizen to bring other close relatives into the UK to live,

It is practised generation after generation and is now responsible for a very significant level of birth defects. Unfortunately within the groups that practice this there is a tendency to put any deformities, miscarriages or learning difficulties and other problems down to the will of their god rather than an inevitable consequence of inter-breeding.

14. D_tukldktu

D_tukldktu New Member

I hate to be buzz kill but WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING WHO IS BLOOD RELATED TO YOU? que banjo music .

15. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Prime example of what can go wrong: Charles II of Spain

Draft saved Draft deleted