Kissing? Ladies, how important?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A good kiss can be better than sex :tongue:

I tend to believe it. I grew up with 3 sisters who were constantly talking about the merits of kissing. I'm cool with such talk now, but it used to drive me crazy hearing them go on, and on, and on about it. It's been my personal experience that kissing really does matter to most woman. With chances of them giving a second date, or even enjoying the sex, almost always depending on how good a kisser a guy is. It is something a lot of guys tend to dismiss, but being a good kisser can take you a long way, and sometimes even lead to some very hot sex.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It is something a lot of guys tend to dismiss, but being a good kisser can take you a long way, and sometimes even lead to some very hot sex. Unquote

(ego alert) I have always known how to kiss, since spin the bottle in grade school. Instinctive. If I kiss her, we are going to fuck. Its that easy. Promise. (end ego alert)LOL.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's absolutely the most important thing and the most sensual...it's what connects us. If a man can't melt me with his kiss then there's no point in going any further.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhmm, okay that's just weird.

You may have had good sex, but I doubt you have ever been made love to Think_Kink; thats okay cause you are young yet.
A good kiss has made me change my mind from too tired for sex, to quite frisky:tongue: . Kissing is the alpha and the omega to any passionate lovemaking or fuckfest.

Kissing is the biggest turn off for me, I think I have a phobia of kissing, I'd much rather suck dick than kiss. There is no better way to kill the mood than to try and makeout with me, beware.... I will bite.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kissing rocks... but many girls just can't do it..... we should start a thread on how to kiss... everyone thinks they're a master class at it.... but sadly not.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kissing TURNS me ON..." That is all I can say.." But, me and hubby have'nt just KISSED and stopped their.." We always end up doing other things.......:redface: ..." I know after the news I got today.." He is going to get a ton of kisses today and every single day!! NO, I am not pregnant:rolleyes: .." Though I wish,.." But, the CRAZY chick at work is getting TRANSFERRED!!!!!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: !!!!!!!! I could NOT be happier........" I won't break the bottle open just yet..." I will do it when I see the new work hours.." To see it in writing..." Then and ONLY then can I break the bottles out!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

jeremiah

Just Browsing
Media
have any ladies here been able to cum strictly from kissing? i used to get my last girlfriend into full body tremors from a really nice kiss. that was... wow.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally agree with Denise....it's no contest. The kissing would be MUCH more important!

Renee

If you couldn't have both, would you choose an average cock and great kisser over a monster with bad kssing skills?