Kissing men

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally I was not into kissing guys, then one time a guy was on top doing a great missionary shag and lip locked me tongue down my throat ............ and I thought wow.

I am still not into the sitting on the sofa with a guy doing the petting / foreplay stuff I just want to get onto the bed and get raunchy

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally I was not into kissing guys, then one time a guy was on top doing a great missionary shag and lip locked me tongue down my throat ............ and I thought wow.

I am still not into the sitting on the sofa with a guy doing the petting / foreplay stuff I just want to get onto the bed and get raunchy
I'm the same way, except with bi guys that I have a real relationship with. With them (all of two in my life, lol), I like to kiss a lot. But with a regular, let's-just-cum hookup, I never kiss.

Reactions: lpsgjim

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It took me quite a while to just let go and kiss a man.......had all the mental crap running through my head........but then it just happened......we were laying together, belly to belly, cock to cock...I was on the bottom....grinding........felt so damn good....and we just started kissing slowly and deeply.......fuck it was so damn hot.......I came in about 5 minutes.....huge load........

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's one of those "in the moment" situations. I find sex is more passionate when kissing is involved. Moreso raunchy, intense passionate kissing as opposed to the love-making, long make out sessions. ;) Having not done so, I'll be the first to admit kissing another man was never on my mind. But as the years have passed, those inhibitions have begun to subside. It is what it is.

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's one of those "in the moment" situations. I find sex is more passionate when kissing is involved. Moreso raunchy, intense passionate kissing as opposed to the love-making, long make out sessions. ;) Having not done so, I'll be the first to admit kissing another man was never on my mind. But as the years have passed, those inhibitions have begun to subside. It is what it is.

Exactly! I love kissing too. It's passionate and definitely adds to the fun during sex. I respect a guy if he's not into kissing, but I do like it and prefer hooking up with a guy who's into kissing. If a guy is curious, he should at least try it once before he decides he doesn't like it. Kissing and foreplay is the best and really gets me going!

Carl sea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a married bi guy who loves kissing and snogging men, especially older, who else does?

This is an interesting topic for me. As a late bloomer, I never kissed a man until I was in my early 40s. I didn't start experimenting with men until I was about 30. After I was married to a woman. I met a guy that I hooked up with regularly and remember he wanted to kiss me. I didn't go there, wasn't into it at all. It was the same way with sucking cock early on. I only received. Then I got more and more curious to try it. Once I sucked cock for the first time I liked it as much as I thought I would if not more. Same with kissing a man. I don't really remember the first man I kissed but remember it was really enjoyable. Something taboo about it coming from the straight life. It was exciting. Turns out men kiss way better than women. At least in my experience.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is an interesting topic for me. As a late bloomer, I never kissed a man until I was in my early 40s. I didn't start experimenting with men until I was about 30. After I was married to a woman. I met a guy that I hooked up with regularly and remember he wanted to kiss me. I didn't go there, wasn't into it at all. It was the same way with sucking cock early on. I only received. Then I got more and more curious to try it. Once I sucked cock for the first time I liked it as much as I thought I would if not more. Same with kissing a man. I don't really remember the first man I kissed but remember it was really enjoyable. Something taboo about it coming from the straight life. It was exciting. Turns out men kiss way better than women. At least in my experience.
Nice. Kissing another man was like the very last thing I had ever done with another man. When I finally gave in....it felt so damn good. It was alot like sucking a cock for the first time...it felt and tasted so damn good...so completely natural. Giving in to the desire and sexual hunger to kiss another man....and then feeling how natural it feels, just heightens the attraction, eroticism and pleasure of the whole interaction....feeling a man deep inside your ass while you are kissing passionately.....oh my God.......makes me cum very quickly if I am not careful.......and yes, the men I have kissed were very good kissers.....so nice.....

meroki

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i love kissing and hugging too that what make me hard
espicially with old men lol

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first started doing stuff with guys, kissing was off limits. I even knew it was crazy back then. I would put a guy's dick in my mouth but somehow kissing was a deal breaker.

My first time actually not freaking out and enjoying it was my junior prom. My friend and I took our female dates to the prom, did all the formalities and then dropped them off at home, so we could hook up after. It was really weird but we were planning ways to drop our girls off early to be with each other, but we were certainly not gay or bisexual. No sir.

I rolled my car into the driveway with the engine off so that nobody would know i had come home.

Once Mike and I had a plan to hook up after prom, I wanted to do something that was bold. I changed into a bridesmaids dress that I found in the attic a few weeks before, which was the closest thing I could find to a prom dress. I went down to the end of the driveway in sky scraper heels and a paper bag full of make up to meet Mike. He picked me up in his pick up truck and we went out to our favorite parking spot. Normally I didn't fully dress when we were in a vehicle, because getting caught was a nightmare horror show that neither of us wanted to explain. Usually I only fully dressed when we were either at his house, my house or camping.

I hopped in, pulled the visor down and just started doing my make up. It wasn't until I was finishing my lips, I realized that this is how a real girl does it. it was just sort of natural.

We got to our parking spot and he hopped in the back of his truck, he unrolled a foam mattress and unzipped a couple of sleeping bags and this huge comforter. He got everything ready. He helped me into the truck because with heels its nearly impossible to jump. We sat in the back and drank reunite and smoked a very large joint.

I knew I was very high when i was having thoughts of how sexy he was in a tuxedo. Guys were just for sex for me. I mean I could tell a guy was good looking, but I wasn't attracted to their looks like i was to girls looks. Normally at this point, I would get up my nerve to go down on him, and then it would go on from there.

This night was different, we sat in the pick up truck and just talked and talked. We even talked about us having sex. We never talked about what we did together. It was actually amazing how little we talked about what we did together. It was as if our sex with each other didn't exist. Through all of the planning for this night, we never discussed why we were getting together....just the getting together...because after all, neither of us was gay or bisexual or dressed as a girl....nothing to see here.

Then we caught a shooting star. That was pretty cool. We each made a wish drank some more, and saw a few more shooting stars. By that time we were laying in the back of the truck together, under the cover watching the starts, sipping wine and being together. After another shooting star went by, Mike asked me if I knew what he wished for? I said no and he gave me this passionate kiss on the mouth.

I was totally freaked out, but remained as calm as I could given the circumstances. Then his tongue entered my mouth, I was ready to run. But then it was really no different than kissing a girl...but it was still kissing a guy. I tried to break it off gently, by trying to go down on him. But he insisted that we take is slow, and enjoy the night. This was our prom, and he wanted to make love to me....which freaked me out even more. But I finally just went with it because I realized that pretty much every girl in school would give their right eye to be making out with the foot ball team captain. If they only knew. Before long, it was so good I was rock hard from kissing alone.

The rest of the night was incredible and the sun was lighting up the sky by the time he dropped me off. I still didn't kiss guys regularly for years after that, but I was much more open to it when it happened.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a guy kisses me just right he can own me in bed and that's no lie. When he gets me to the ownership state that can mean an awful lot for him. When I reach that point I find I can do things I thought I couldn't. I have a friend I've been seeing for a couple of years. Last time I was with him he did something to me I've never had before. At a certain point in the session he started kissing me incredibly deep and hard, deeper and harder than I thought was possible. Then he reached the point where he took ownership of me. All I could do was make gurgling sounds and began shaking. It was like a drug induced high. After we got off and got up to get dressed he looked at me in a way he never had before. He realized he had just controlled me. I'll not forget the look on his face anytime soon. I was still consumed in him and he saw it. It was the most awesome sexual encounter I've ever had.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@bravesoldier............uuuummmm, now that was hot my friend!! Its like kissing is the last thing holding a man back from total self acceptance that he likes other men...that he's attracted to other men....and is sexually aroused by other men. At least that is how it seemed to me. And that when I finally gave in to the desire that had been with me for years....it felt so very natural....so very real and intimate....it felt wonderful kissing another man.....and made the sex 1000X better and more intense......

That this intense kissing with another man just overwhelmed you makes perfect sense to me......