Kissing men

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tumblr_m90lbsf3Xw1ruj8sj.gif

Carl sea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If a guy kisses me just right he can own me in bed and that's no lie. When he gets me to the ownership state that can mean an awful lot for him. When I reach that point I find I can do things I thought I couldn't. I have a friend I've been seeing for a couple of years. Last time I was with him he did something to me I've never had before. At a certain point in the session he started kissing me incredibly deep and hard, deeper and harder than I thought was possible. Then he reached the point where he took ownership of me. All I could do was make gurgling sounds and began shaking. It was like a drug induced high. After we got off and got up to get dressed he looked at me in a way he never had before. He realized he had just controlled me. I'll not forget the look on his face anytime soon. I was still consumed in him and he saw it. It was the most awesome sexual encounter I've ever had.

That's intense! I had a similar experience recently where I felt taken by a guy. Short of being penetrated but I probably would have let that happen ( I haven't bottomed). I'm not naturally a submissive guy so it freaked me out to be aggressively handled in bed but also really exciting. It was a little too rough for me actually and several times I literally yelled out in both pleasure and pain from him biting my nipples that are major hard wired. I thought about it for days after and realize I was rock hard through the whole thing and I had an incredible orgasm. Ben lives across the country so I don't see him regularly but he's a good friend. I'm sure it will happen again.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bad! Haven't kissed, even the guys I had a crush on. I've cuddled and hugged, didn't think to do it back then. That's going to change. ;)
STUD, So glad you are going to change as it is so HOT to kiss your partner!! Bill
gay-men-kiss-1.gif

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bad! Haven't kissed, even the guys I had a crush on. I've cuddled and hugged, didn't think to do it back then. That's going to change. ;)
It took me a long time to finally give in to kissing......and it is wonderful. The sexual energy and desire go through the roof.......just "let go" and let it happen.......uuuummmmmm.....so good....

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel compelled to answer this because I might have a somewhat interesting response. I'm not a kisser. Even when going through puberty with hormones raging, there was never much desire to kiss anyone. It makes finding relationships difficult, and understandably so. Even my most intimate, personal sexual thoughts include no kissing whatsoever lol (not that it should be something to keep a secret!) and I've been in situations where someone was trying to kiss me and simply had no idea what to do with myself! Being completely honest there's something about putting someone's saliva in my own mouth that grosses me out a bit and seems unsanitary, but beyond that, it's just never been something that I've felt a desire to do. Dunno, I'm either far ahead of my time or just a very odd exception to the rule on this one!