kissing on the first date.....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigdog83, Jun 21, 2009.

1. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

useally my goal on the first date is to get her attracted enough to want to kiss me. if i have not done this or wait till for more dates i feel this could be bad because it could be saying im scared.

is it a good goal to have to get the kiss out of the way on the first date?

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

OH i dont know of any good things other than body language that shows you are highly attracted to her. Give her a little bit of physical affection so she knows you are interested. Because its weird when you think the guy just wants to be friends because he is so reserved or shy and then busts out a kiss out of know where. I'd say go with the natural flow of showing you are getting into her....lots of eye contact, physical closeness, some gum.

3. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I don't kiss on the first date because I wouldn't know if you were a jerk and just behaving to make a good impression on me!
    I think most of have an idea already before we even go out with a guy
    how he might be but we always like to give them "the benefit of the doubt."
    At least I do!
    C.B.:saevil:

4. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

I agree with Mademoiselle Rouge, go with the body language. I wouldn't make kissing on the first date a goal.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't know that a kiss on the first date should be a "goal". If you have to kiss her to let her know you're interested, then you're doing something wrong. lol

6. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure it should be a goal or a *get it out of the way* type thing. If you are on a date and the moment moves you, kiss her. If you're on a date and you're not that into her or are just not sure, why force it?

To me, most first dates are a get to know the person type thing and should always be approached with an open mind. If it's the type of date where you've known the person and finally are going out formally, then you probably already have it in your mind you want to go other places with the person and are likely to plant the big smack-a-roo on her. I don't think there should be a *rule* to it. Never count on it and never rule it out - that's my motto

7. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

It's just kissing. What's the big deal?

8. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

im not sure if i explained it clear.....but its kinda like what she said ^....like if i cant get her into me enough to kiss me on the first date, then i would feel like im slowly slipping into the friends zone.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

10. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Make it a goal? Why? If it is right, it is right. I go with the flow. Chemistry is either there or it is not.

I hate "rules" of this type. I dont believe that people have to wait for anything either. If it is right, it is right. But playing keep away for the sake of playing a game is not being very honest.

I like to think I could tell if a kiss is going to happen or not. A girl lets you know and you have to read it right. If the date is going well, it is the next most natural step. And guys, never ask a girl if you can kiss her. If you get the green light and you are pretty sure you wont get rejected, GO FOR IT.

If you are unsure, there is an issue. Probably better to wait.

#10 Wish-4-8, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  11. dolfette

Gold Member

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A nice gentle kiss on the first date is a good way of showing her your interested. Just don't go the grope otherwise you stand a good chance of falling into "jerk" territory

Draft saved Draft deleted