Kissing vs Sex question

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had to pick just one combination for your partner which would it be & why?

1.) Great kisser but bad at sex

2.) Bad kisser but great at sex

3.) Average kisser and ok at sex

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very difficult this one..

But If i had to choose..i'd go for nr 3.. and then pick nr 1..I can take care of the sex bit for him.. ;-)

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Subgirl Me evil..........ouch lol

i love sex too, but someone who kisses you not just on the lips but from head to toes all over, everywhere, neck, small of the nack your pussy it all counts too

Last edited:

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey EmJay No3 now thats interesting so are you saying that giving yourself great sex is better than having someone giving you great sex.............eh

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No..but i picked nr 3..because I felt that atleast he'd be ok at all area's..not great but OK..That's what i meant with the choice..

And a bad kisser is so very obvious and such a turn off for me.. but bad sex??? He can lie there and I will ride that dick untill kingdom come..

But your options are just bad..In real life i would only go for Great Kisser and Great in bed..No compromise there..

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you with the real life situation. I wouldn't want to choose either lol. I do have a evil mischievous streak in me every now and again hence the question. But i do like your answer and reasoning