Kissing your cocksucker

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not comfortable with it, and my girl wouldn't be either. She doesn't mind swallowing if I want her to (I do), but I don't want to share, and neither does she.

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends. If I'm having proper sex with a m or f, I'd happily kiss them after the blew me if they wanted me too.

But... to me, a real 'cocksucker' is there to suck and should do that and do it well and nothing more. Pure service.

London Bi, I would happily be your cocksucker and give you the oral service you so rightly deserve. I would expect nothing in return apart from your warm cum. Feed me your cock!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I fucking love kissing the guy who's sucking my dick, I love the taste and smell of my dick and cum in his mouth.... grrrrrr hot! I vote 6.

Last edited:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6....after all the work he or she has just done on my fuckin cock, and he or she has a mouthful of my baby batter, i will make the first move toward his or her lips and mouth. fuck, that fuckin mouth just performed what i wanted, needed and i would not be able to do the same job on myself.
also, i have no problem dumping my baby batter into an asshole and having him or her squatting over my face with my mouth wide open..to catch all of my deposit and then share the goods...with him or her...i find it a fun way to kiss, while both mouths are full of sperm...its warm, soft and tasty and when it needs to be wrapped up, i suck up all that is in his or her mouth, then hurl it down his or her throat.
i love the taste of sperm..especially my own...its more on the sweet side then the salty side..
r

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5. Bring it on, but I'm not gonna swallow my own jizz (even if I do taste it);

If it's some excellent head, I'll do just about whatever she wants.

L

lislndr

I've tasted my own load before and wasn't really into it. But I'll kiss a girl who just blew me, and if it gets her hot, I'll share it with her :biggrin1:

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends. If I'm having proper sex with a m or f, I'd happily kiss them after the blew me if they wanted me too.

But... to me, a real 'cocksucker' is there to suck and should do that and do it well and nothing more. Pure service.

i agree. as a former cocksucker, i sucked and nothing more. sucked and left. pure service to the guy's cock. part of the charm of a cocksucker: submit to a top.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
3.. This may sound stupid but I personally am repulsed by semen. I don't really like to kiss my wife after a blowjob but then again I want to hurt her feelings even less so I always just go with it. I just try to avoid the tongue. Just because she doesn't mind it doesn't mean I don't. I always return the favor tho ^^.

Last edited: