Kissing your cocksucker

0Emma0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im glad to see none of you guys chose 1-4 so far! Happened to me before that one guy I was with wouldnt even kiss me after I'd given him head - and this was after I had swollowed a good 5 mins before!

Seriously if you expect the girl to do it..!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I vote #6. And for a hottie like Emma, a big long french kiss with lots of groping and stroking and fondling and lots of tongue tango. If she is going to taste it, it is unfair to expect no turnabout!

Of course we will kiss long and hard and deep after she cums with my tongue inside her too and that will be just as enjoyable for both of us.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I enjoy lifting my boy off his knees when he's servicing me to give him a deep, passionate kiss. I love to taste myself on his lips and tongue. When I cum though, there is very little to share as he swallows like the good boy he is. :wink:

The good ones are ALWAYS taken.....:evil:

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an oral maniac. I like kissing any time, but especially after I've come in a girl's mouth. I love it when my tongue & hers are wrestling in a mouthful of my cum. Swapping my cum with a girl (or in a few cases, two girls) has provided me with some of the most pleasurable moments of my life. That being said, I haven't done this for several years; my wife has no desire for oral sex, and the two lovable massage parlor girls who gave me all that fun have long ago retired from the business.

I can do myself, and it's very enjoyable, but it's not nearly as good as with a partner, especially if you care for each other. Emotion is a tremendous aphrodisiac.

Reactions: beach_bud

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll take #6 anytime I've got the chance. Done it. Love it. Always fun. Also fun to have is string out of a guy's mouth into mine. It's usually slow and sensuous.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
5. . . I can't say I want any of my own cum in my mouth but I'm not gonna stop kissing a beautiful girl who just sucked my cock because of it. 1st of all that would be an asshole move and second who would not want to keep making out with a pretty lady?

Librarian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I am getting really good head, I feel an urge to do some kissing about 3/4 of the way through, especially if he strokes me while we're kissing. There's a guy who lives near my office who I visit for head every so often. He's not even that goodlooking, but he's nice and an excellent cocksucker who loves my piece. We do a fair amount of passionate kissing before I shoot.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if im gonna suck your cock...you better kiss me deeply after wards or you'll never feel my lips on you again....

that said... i have no problem with kissing someone after i cum in their mouth... i also have no problem licking myself off their cock either....

so... if i tied you up... fucked you until you came and then sat on your face would it be a:
1. total turn on
2. total turn off

hmmmm?

TOTAL turn on!!!

Simba

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanted to know how guys feel about this.

Does it:

1. Disgust you;

2. I'll do it if forced;

3. I'll do it my cocksucker wants me to;

4. No strong feelings either way;

5. Bring it on, but I'm not gonna swallow my own jizz (even if I do taste it);

6. Bring it on - happy to share my wad with my cocksucker;

7. Bring it on, and my cocksucker better not swallow any - I want it all.

Vote, and lets find out.

And in your post - tell us: You ever actually done this (or just thought about it)?

hi...i am amazed that this is an issue...
I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING HIS FACE AND LIPS UP TO MINE AFTER HE HAS SUCKIN ON MY COCK AND BALLS and most likely he has swallowed my sperm. we love to play with our loads after a fuck, a blow job or loading each others face with our loads...great fun, tastes great and will keep you wanting MORE

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi...i am amazed that this is an issue...
I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING HIS FACE AND LIPS UP TO MINE AFTER HE HAS SUCKIN ON MY COCK AND BALLS and most likely he has swallowed my sperm. we love to play with our loads after a fuck, a blow job or loading each others face with our loads...great fun, tastes great and will keep you wanting MORE

Now that's what I call a superior lover.

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
doesnt bother me at all, if im honest i enjoy it, i love foreplay and kissing and body contact, and i will take that off full anal, Im happy with whatever they are comfortable with