Kissing your cocksucker

DNG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend will only kiss me after I've already swallowed his load (meaning there's none in my mouth). He also doesn't like to kiss my lips if I still have his cum on my lips or on my face because he doesn't like the taste haha. But he LOVES cum on my face - and I love it too.

vladdy1

Just Browsing
Media
Number 5 is what usually happens after I get a BJ, i don't really have any aversion to kissing after I put a load in her mouth. I haven't ever gotten snowballed (or even partially) I would be down for number 6 if she wanted to, but I'm not sure I would ask for it.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not only do I like to kiss my girl after she gets me off with a blow job, but I also like to eat her pussy after I have dropped a load inside her. She cums really hard after cumming from my cock and then she gets my mouth and tongue on her clit and up inside her pussy. Her cum and my cum always tastes great together.

x2!! there's just something about the combination of the her cum and mine...

I'm going to say 6. I don't care. I've tasted my own cum so I wouldn't have a problem with swapping cum or kissing them with cum on their mouth or lips. Its just cum it's not like it's some deadly substance that'll kill you.

@JoeWeekend - how does get the opportunity to be blogged about??? :p

Reactions: mutualjax

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When the ex gave me head to completion I wasn't kissing her afterwards. She wouldn't kiss me after I licked her pussy for the same reason.
Like wise with a cocksucker I'm not kissing a guy or girl for that matter that just swallowed my load. Sort of a turn off. Don't want to taste it.

henry9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
5 would kiss, but not if my cum is involved. The thought about it is sometimes a bit of a turn on, but that goes away after orgasm. But besides that, I don't see my own dick as something dirty, so I have no problem at all kissing whoever just sucked it

Reactions: Voltaire

6 for me. Love kissing my boyfriend and if he's just sucked me off I know he will have swallowed most of my load but if a little taste lingers on his lips while we make out its an extra treat

Reactions: mutualjax