Kissing...

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think skills at kissing is important. If done correctly I can even have a mini orgasm from it. Was wondering if I was alone here?

madforfood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi,
i get very wet very quickly when kissing and i cum as soon as my clit gets rubbed or my pussy fucked after long sensual kissing and fourplay but alas never had an orgasam due to it alone xx

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was recently hanging out with an ex and we wound up having a very...intense kiss good bye. she told me later she came a bit during it. i thought she was bullshitting me or just saying it to stroke my ego...but this gives me hope. lol!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi,
i get very wet very quickly when kissing and i cum as soon as my clit gets rubbed or my pussy fucked after long sensual kissing and fourplay but alas never had an orgasam due to it alone xx

I shall just worship your pictures for a while. Don't mind me.. :biggrin1:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it all depends on the partner. I have seriously enjoyed kissing some, others not so much. If I'm really into someone then it can be wonderful. Never had an orgasm from it though.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I think skills at kissing is important. If done correctly I can even have a mini orgasm from it. Was wondering if I was alone here?

I've not heard of this - lucky you! All women kiss differently - one day perhaps I'll meet my match. He he.

What I think all men should do is mirror their partner's kissing style - because how women kiss is how they'd like to be kissed.

Unfortunately, I had all my teeth capped (& lengthened - I didn't want any of it - never volunteer for it!), & this changed everything about my mouth, so much so, that I can only properly "french" for a short while without risking an awful lot of saliva flooding forth - yuk! Beware your dentist!

Oddly enough, my new GF kisses in a way I used to find unpassionate, which I now love, & causes none of the above problems, so new experiences & joys can be found.

For Bardox, I will now try to kiss her sensitively enough, & long enough:smile:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you have to find a middle ground...frankly, some kissing styles just don't mesh well with me and to force myself into "mirroring" them, it feels unnatural and unenjoyable. if we meet halfway, though, at least we're both enjoying it somewhat. but some kissers are just going to be incompatible...

i went out with a female friend a couple of months ago and at the end of the night she wanted to kiss, so we did...it was all right, but just not very enjoyable. she was very tight lipped and reserved with it, so i felt like i had to hold back to match it and it was honestly a little boring after a while (not something i've found before). should've taken it as a sign...we wound up hooking up a couple of weeks later and that was rather unsatisfying as well (though, oddly, for the exact opposite reason. lol). conversely, the first date i went on with my last girlfriend was kind of a bust...except for that good night kiss. my god, a long, deep, slow, passionate spectacle of intensity and intimacy. we didn't start sleeping together for another couple of weeks, but once we did we were explosive together. so yeah, kissing style AND compatibility can tell you a lot about how you're going to be in bed together, i think. just focused through this incredibly tantalizing activity...

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow, really? I have absolutely no nerve endings related to sex in my mouth. I don't find kissing as interesting as most women. I do find it intriguing that many people get turned on by it, it still fascinates me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told him I'd never say this out loud for fear of him being attacked by a hoard of women, but my husband is the best kisser ever. His lips are extremely multi-talented! He has the perfect kiss for each situation. He can be soft and almost whisper light, or he can be strong to the point of mashing my lips into my teeth. He can read a mood and give me just what I need! OK, I've said enough. Oh my, I'm getting a little warm here.