Kissing

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to kiss. Kissing someone with soft, sensual lips. Kissing someone who understands it's essential foreplay for women. Kissing someone who loves to kiss back. Sometimes tender, sometimes fierce. Innocent, sweet kisses. Kisses during deep penetration. Kisses that take your very breath away. Kisses that last all week. Kisses that make you hunger for more...

I feel it's a very important part of any sexual coupling but i've met a few who did not feel the same and treated kissing solely as a means to an end.

Thoughts on kissing?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to kiss. Kissing someone with soft, sensual lips. Kissing someone who understands it's essential foreplay for women. Kissing someone who loves to kiss back. Sometimes tender, sometimes fierce. Innocent, sweet kisses. Kisses during deep penetration. Kisses that take your very breath away. Kisses that last all week. Kisses that make you hunger for more...

I feel it's a very important part of any sexual coupling but i've met a few who did not feel the same and treated kissing solely as a means to an end.

Thoughts on kissing?

One of the reasons i don't reall "do" casual sex is just this. Many guys out there who have sex with men aren't into all that "kissing stuff." Well, sorry fellas, but if you aren't kissing me, i'm not gonna get off.

There's something connecting about a kiss. It draws me closer to a man that even fucking can. I've had guys going at me... literally inside me... and it feels as though they're in another room, or maybe even another universe. But those guys that know how to kiss... I can feel them inside my mind. A great kiss can turn mediocre sex into mind blowing love making. In contrast, a lack of kissing can turn mind blowing sex into an empty, lackluster chore.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kissing is a MAJOR turn on for me. While I can have a good time without it, with it the encounter can be amazing.

A lot of men are not into it, or are simply not good at it, and frankly I'd rather not even bother with it if the kissing isn't good. And kissing a heavy smoker or someone with bad teeth and/or bad oral hygiene is definitely out of the question for me.

But I do believe that without a doubt it's an integral part of the sexual experience no matter if it's a casual encounter or with someone you know and love.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, yep and yep...

Kissing is importantissimo! :cool:

Kissing is a sensual delicious art.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it depends upon more factors than even I understand. I enjoy kissing some people, but not others. I do not enjoy kissing those men who think we have to swallow each other's heads down to the shoulders, I don't like those who press so hard it cuts my lips on their teeth.

Sensual kissing, though, is an amazing experience.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And kissing a heavy smoker or someone with bad teeth and/or bad oral hygiene is definitely out of the question for me.
I really don't like kissing smokers. I won't condemn someone for choosing to smoke but no amount of gum-chewing will completely banish the taste from their mouths.
But I do believe that without a doubt it's an integral part of the sexual experience no matter if it's a casual encounter or with someone you know and love.
Ditto.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love your name, ray j johnson jr.

You musta been a fan of the old Redd Foxx show, with "Doc Sausage and His Pork Chops"?

:smile:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmmm...
Kissing is all about unspoken communication for me. We can say things that cant be said with just words with kissing.
I want her to sense my desire, feel my heart race, and know that it isn't about what comes next.

virusss

1st Like
Media
I loved kissing my ex girlfriend, I always felt like I couldn't get enough, so we could kiss for as long as she liked, which was usually a long time. She usually would tease me while kissing me, rubbing me until I was hard and then slowly working her hand into my pants only to walk away and get a drink... such a tease.

virusss

1st Like
Media
Nice quote there Rubi... hehe

Love definitely needs the intimacy of kissing... soft affection builds the suspense... having never had sex is amazing because it makes me want it more, and not giving in makes it that much more special for me. Kissing is amazingly powerful to me and with a girl who enjoys it as much as I it can be poetic.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I vote for kissing like JBT. The connection of the kissing is absolutely incredible. I was always a fan of the kiss before the sex. It was almost like a prelude to what would come.

Not to mention, a real great kiss causes the "spark":tongue: The SPARK is what makes the sex worth it all.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I love kissing. I remember me and my ex only kissing for over 3 hours in her car without any pause. It even was better than "other" things.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A L L

I

W A N T

F O R

K I S S

M I S S

XXX...XXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
..................XXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
.........XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

BLISSMAS

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:kiss: - mmmm that was easy gift giving! Merry Kissmiss :tongue: !!!!

A L L

I

W A N T

F O R

K I S S

M I S S

XXX...XXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX
..................XXXXXX
XXXXXXXX.........XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

BLISSMAS

Never really 'kissed'. Seems like a sacred thing to me.