Kissing

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, this thread brought back some memories. *FAN* *FAN* *FAN* I find kissing with the right person can bring a mind orgasm. It puts a spring in my step and a song on my lips. I remember one lover that said my kisses gave them the shivering fits. hmmm Wish I could bottle that and sell it on ebay. I enjoyed kissing them but never got the shivering fits. go figure

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kissing and cuddling are FAR more important to me than just fucking and sucking. I love all kinds of kissing--soft and sensual--deep and sloppy. Depends on the person and our chemistry.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's definitely the hottest thing you can do with your clothes on. It definitely sets the mood and gets me going faster than anything else.

A good kisser is not easy to find though.

I've been told I'm a good kisser before.

Agree, there's not much I can think of that gets me going faster than a good passionate kiss.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to have to take a risk here and admit I'm the oddball.

I like kissing, but it's not my favorite thing. (I know! I have blasphemed the goddesses of womankind!) :eek:

Patience is just not my greatest virtue, and you can only kiss me for a little while before I'm escalating the encounter...significantly.

My favorite kisses are actually body kisses. For some reason, for me, these are sweeter than kisses on the mouth.

I love kisses on the neck, shoulders, breasts, abdomen, back...almost any of these will make me hot faster than kissing me on the mouth. It's not that I don't like it -- it's just that I don't seem to connect with it the way most people do.

All right! Go ahead and call me weird!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love kisses on the neck, shoulders, breasts, abdomen, back...almost any of these will make me hot faster than kissing me on the mouth. It's not that I don't like it -- it's just that I don't seem to connect with it the way most people do.

I quite enjoy this as well... I'm just very oral in general. I love using my mouth for different things.

You're not weird.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love kissing and my wife says that I am the best kisser she has ever met. So why is she so hesitant to kiss or engage in foreplay, I believe that her not being in to foreplay is a large part of the problem she has with sex and being able to relax for penetration.

I'm going to have to take a risk here and admit I'm the oddball.

I like kissing, but it's not my favorite thing. (I know! I have blasphemed the goddesses of womankind!) :eek:

Patience is just not my greatest virtue, and you can only kiss me for a little while before I'm escalating the encounter...significantly.

My favorite kisses are actually body kisses. For some reason, for me, these are sweeter than kisses on the mouth.

All right! Go ahead and call me weird!

Possibly, but I often find liking weird people the most. You have the courage not to conform ;)

Just do it how you do it, you won't know until you try.

For now I still find kissing sacred, and i'm not sure why... considering it's one of the few things left in life that I do feel as such.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I still remember the first kiss with my girlfriend: as our mout touched i felt a thunderbolt hitting me, and then i thought i was flying.

I'd spend hours just kissing and caressing, because it feels like we are protecting eachother, moving to a parallel world were only our love exists.