View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm obsessed with this show! Both of those boys are hot AF! I just finished watching an episode where they went to grab some palettes from a trash heap and it started raining. Soaking wet clothes and 5% bodyfat go together hand in hand.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the one that looks like George Clooney. Hawt. Very Hawt. Just waiting for a shirtless episode. Let's see some more skin guys! Boost your ratings.

Reactions: johan1998

bkozy54

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know anything about their private life? Marital status? Sexual Orientation? Shirtless pics? These guys are so f_ing hot!

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first saw the show advertise I thought it would be John that I would be keeping my eyes on but that Anthony is the hottest!!!! Those big brown eyes! OOOOh Weeee!

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I KNEW he reminded me of someone. They're both hot, but he's my favorite of the two.

It's probably just me, but it seems to me like they're much much more than cousins. I know, I'm projecting my wishful thinking on them.

I like the one that looks like George Clooney. Hawt. Very Hawt. Just waiting for a shirtless episode. Let's see some more skin guys! Boost your ratings.

mhjk

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys anyone have any info on these hot studs that are on TV. It looks like they could have the Italian blessing.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been watching this show for weeks and I just drool the whole time. Man are they cute as can be. From what I can gather the cousins live together in a Jersey apartment. My hubby and I call them the kissing cousins. Hubba Hubba!

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree, from watching the show, they do live together and are very into each other in an actual very sweet way. They are both so handsome. I too would love to see a shirtless picture of either!

It's probably just me, but it seems to me like they're much much more than cousins. I know, I'm projecting my wishful thinking on them.