Kitchen Cousins on HGTV

music106

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually they each have a condo in the same building that Anthony's parents live in. Not to say they are not into each other, but they do have seperate living quarters.

D

deleted3782

When John wears a pink shirt and excitedly talks about kitchen designs and colors...I gotta wonder.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I caught a Kitchen Cousins marathon today. WOOF! John is prettier but Anthony looks like he could step into a Colt Daddy film without hesitation (yeah, I'm projecting, so what? lol). Anthony seems to have more body ink than John though I finally saw a tattoo on John's arm.
Their bios on the HGTV site seem quite sterile though John reveals he spends a huge amount of time at the gym daily. He equates it to brushing his teeth...something that has to be done every day.
I haven't seen anything close to resembling a bulge which doesn't mean much (they could be growers). However, there are enough shots of their meaty asses in their tight jeans to make any gay man happy. They could both go for mustache rides on my face any day of the week.
Plus, there was a shot in one episode where John's nipples were quite erect and visible through his tight t-shirt. WOOF!

Overall, I like most of their work (except the giant mural in John's Mom's kitchen re-do...it looked like something straight out of the 70's...the only thing missing was matching Harvest Gold appliances).

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, sorry guys--one of the cousins is off the market. Anthony proposed to his girlfriend on last night's show. They were recruited by Vanessa Williams to do her brother's kitchen in California and while on the job, and with Vanessa present, Anthony got down on one knee with ring in hand.

music106

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was John, not Anthony who got engaged. Feel really sad for both him and the girl. He is sooooooooooo in denial. If he was any gayer, his feet wouldn't even touch the floor when he went across the kitchens. He makes David Bromstad look butch. Maybe it's just a PR stunt so people will stop talking about the "Kissing Cousins".

thatbearguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone else notice that they never mention any girlfriends of a wife for Anthony? He's the older one with the scruff.

The talk about family all the time and have had parents and cousins. But no woman for Anthony. I can cook Italian. You know, just in case he is looking...LOL

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another guy who's handy with his hands! :biggrin1:

Although I think both guys are sexy, I've always found Anthony
to be the hottest of the two.

I salute you, my fellow Canuck.

Anyone else notice that they never mention any girlfriends of a wife for Anthony? He's the older one with the scruff.

The talk about family all the time and have had parents and cousins. But no woman for Anthony. I can cook Italian. You know, just in case he is looking...LOL