Kitchen Table Fuck

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came upstairs from the basement where I was lifting weights for about 45 minutes. I get so horny afterwards (hense boning in the gym showers when there). So I go upstairs and my wife was in the kitchen. I was wearing just trunks and she had on a little skirt and top. I grabbed her and put her on the kitchen table and fucked her hard. We did it for about 30 minutes and then I bent her over the kitchen table for another 15 minutes. There was zero foreplay but she had 3 orgasms.
Today she is in terrible pain. I did the morning wood rollover in bed and she tried but she could because her pussy hurt too badly.
I have a large cock but I am wondering of it was the position of us on the table that hurt her. I am over 6 feet tall and she is petite.
I like fucking in places other than our bed. I hope we can continue that (sofa, floor, washer, workout bench)
Has anyone ever experienced the same thing? Have your partner been in that kind of pain the next day?
Jake

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came upstairs from the basement where I was lifting weights for about 45 minutes. I get so horny afterwards (hense boning in the gym showers when there). So I go upstairs and my wife was in the kitchen. I was wearing just trunks and she had on a little skirt and top. I grabbed her and put her on the kitchen table and fucked her hard. We did it for about 30 minutes and then I bent her over the kitchen table for another 15 minutes. There was zero foreplay but she had 3 orgasms.
Today she is in terrible pain. I did the morning wood rollover in bed and she tried but she could because her pussy hurt too badly.
I have a large cock but I am wondering of it was the position of us on the table that hurt her. I am over 6 feet tall and she is petite.
I like fucking in places other than our bed. I hope we can continue that (sofa, floor, washer, workout bench)
Has anyone ever experienced the same thing? Have your partner been in that kind of pain the next day?
Jake

Yeah, what if a guy did that to you without no preparation: zero foreplay and went gangbusters all up in your stuff? Fucking you with a big dick in your ass for 45 minutes. I think that your pussy would be sore too.

I think that it may be a fantasy of yours to fuck women like gangbusters. Yeah, it sounds good to others on the page. So, I guess in real life, it does damage to a sex partner if you don't lube up and prep before extended bouts of sex.

(It is nice to fuck one's partner in different places in the house though.:smile: )

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't recall TitanicJake saying his wife Complained that he just came into the kitchen and had her on the table...twice....
God, I would Love that.

Jake - I take it that you've had sex before in other parts of the house....were those times a surprise to her too.....or a little more pre-planned ?

Maybe it was a slightly different angle than usual (and for a longer time maybe ?) and that's what made her more raw.... ?

Sending you a PM about an experience of mine that might help.....or not.

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because having such a big huge cock....that is what done her in....you fucked her hard and thats a good thing...:cool: I use to do the same thing with my ex....just go for it in all rooms at any moment...she would always be sore afterwards.....I would like to surprise her and do it on the kitchen table alot...:cool:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG....RippedMuscleDad.....
Your pics always do me in......

And now there's More !

Have to go take care of some business now.....

:wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No matter how pleasureable it is for both partners, rough sex is rough sex. I don't think it was so much the table or the position but how hard you were going at it-- even if you didn't realize how rough it was. I've woken up a few times really sore from rough sex or a lot of sex in one day no matter what the position.

However, if this becomes an issue for you guys regularly, you might want to talk to a doctor.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I like different rooms and different positions. I think I went a little crazy. Today she said it still hurts to sit down. My nuts are sore but I'm ready for more. I'll have to have lube handy but there is something so hot about having that person right then and there.
Jake

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you are kinda getting off on the fact that she and you are both so torn up more than it's concerning or worrying you. Seems like you are enjoying strutting about it here.

At any rate, good for both of you for having fun.

Yeah I like different rooms and different positions. I think I went a little crazy. Today she said it still hurts to sit down. My nuts are sore but I'm ready for more. I'll have to have lube handy but there is something so hot about having that person right then and there.
Jake

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with Jake: There is something so hot about having someone "right then and there..." Besides being hot, it makes your partner feel wanted and desired.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
The kitchen table is for sure one of my favourite spots to have sex in.

It is a place different from the bedroom;
there can be the risk of getting caught (if you are not home alone);
it permits my favourite positions (me standing, she on the table on her back, legs on my shoulders);

Anyway it is sometimes painful to my girlfriend, especially if i go too rough.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hadn't seen this thread yet but we have a definite kitchen table fetish.

My husband is a carpenter, and when our first dining room table needed to be replaced, he designed and built our new one.

It is very sturdily built, beautiful oak, and covered with tiles in a pattern that I designed. He built it and we both did the tile work.

Anyway, when it came time to cut the legs to the correct height, guess how we decided.....

He custom built our table so that if I laid on my back at the edge with my legs up against his chest, his cock would perfectly align with my pussy.

Now how many people can say that?

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"He custom built our table so that if I laid on my back at the edge with my legs up against his chest, his cock would perfectly align with my pussy. Now how many people can say that?"

Definitely wins the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval in my books.

I can just see it 100 years from now, featured on Antiques Roadshow for the 22nd Century. "This table, known as the Chrysallis, was made by the famed custom carpenter Toolman, and you say that's it's been passed on through your extended family for three generations? [Uh huh]... and that you feel
that it might be particularly valuable because of the added provenance of this haiku poem, penned by Chrysallis herself that you found in a secret side-drawer?" "Yes, that's right .... but unfortunately we have no idea what the poem means."
Low-slung strong table.
Purposeful in its design
Now whodah thunk it?

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lube. Lube. Lube.
This post will repeatedly mention lube. Spontaneous sex would be fun, but for my wife and I its spontaneously... go find lube. Sex on the table is a definite must, but get the lube first. After 45 minutes a woman is going to have a problem with self-lube, so you should compensate by adding more lube. We lucked out in having a table given to us that was the right height (lube helps). Its ugly as hell so we use it as a work-table now, but we keep it around for good sex (with lube). The table has seen 45 minute well-lubed sessions, so it will probably never go on the burn pile. We've never had rough sex because even with lube, FarmerHedgehog gets sore during vanilla sex. Lube.