Kitty on my foot....

Kitty on my foot & I dunno what to call him.

• Stanley (or Stanley Sue; he is a cat in black after all)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Elias

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • None of these. Use ____ instead. (Post your ___, natch.)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Cal, that whole scene is a running joke in my family and has been since I was a kiddo. (Says something about my family, doesn't it?)

I find that far too few people have seen TMoL and choose to quote the Holy Grail instead. But how can anyone forsake Mr. Creosote?

You have my undying love forever for that suggestion.

If he wasn't such a pansy, that would totally be his name. (It might still. We'll see!)

And don't skimp on the pate!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like human names for animals too. Some offbeat human names at time, but still human.

So far I've had a Gunther, Mollie, Sadie, Duncan, Marian, Janet, Nina...

I've named a lot of pets. Damn.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about 'Doctor Kenneth Noisewater'? Everybody's naming their cats 'Bongo' or 'Oscar' or 'Max' or whatever... I say give him an imposing sounding name.

Ha! What about 'Burnside' then?!?!
Though sounds he's not quite macho enough yet....

That kitty is too cute for words, girl!!! :biggrin1:

mgnm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are some good names:

D'Briccashaw, Na' il , Lavernious, Dwan, De metric, Ya mone, Aubrayo,Yaramiah, Le Roi, Cletus, Jabari, Atari,Tyjuan, Montrae, Daven,Santonio, D'quell, Tenard, Davaris, Edgerrin,Dewan, Leron, Vonta,Marshawn,Olindo, Ruvell, Trumaine,Martrez,Kawika, Maweldi, Vernan,Sinorice, Legedu, Jarious, Artose, Lusaka,Montae, Dunta, Antrell,Demeco,Turdell, Le Kevin, Shawntay,Takeo,Montavious, Dontarious,Juqua, Kiwaukee, Lebrandin. Ledanian,Deshea, Jerheme, Ronyell, Tavell, Lindele, Demorrio, Medieu, Roydell, Kamerian.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eva, you mention people who don't know the Meaning of Life movie. What appalls me is that there are people who have seen the movies but have never seen any part of the television series. I pretty much memorized the episodes when they were broadcast on public TV in the 1970s.

You could call the cat "Cree," and then explain his full name to anyone who asks.

"Be'er ge' a bucket, I'm gonna frow up."

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are some good names:

D'Briccashaw, Na' il , Lavernious, Dwan, De metric, Ya mone, Aubrayo,Yaramiah, Le Roi, Cletus, Jabari, Atari,Tyjuan, Montrae, Daven,Santonio, D'quell, Tenard, Davaris, Edgerrin,Dewan, Leron, Vonta,Marshawn,Olindo, Ruvell, Trumaine,Martrez,Kawika, Maweldi, Vernan,Sinorice, Legedu, Jarious, Artose, Lusaka,Montae, Dunta, Antrell,Demeco,Turdell, Le Kevin, Shawntay,Takeo,Montavious, Dontarious,Juqua, Kiwaukee, Lebrandin. Ledanian,Deshea, Jerheme, Ronyell, Tavell, Lindele, Demorrio, Medieu, Roydell, Kamerian.

And are you going to get the cat some bling and maybe a kitty sized Escalade to "roll through" the hood? :biggrin1:

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He looks like a 'Gorgeous George' to me...but hey, whadda I know?
My last cat was called Bonzo.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guy I know has a cat named... 'Cat'. I've always thought it was awesome.

My parents have a cat named Catty-Cat.

I have a black cat named Midnight, and adopted for a while (she's living with friends back in Indiana now) a cat I found out in the hall of my apartment building there, and my mom picked out a name for her that I just loved so I had to name her that. I named her Founder, because I "found her"! :biggrin1:

I've had cats with human names too. When I was a kid I had a cat named Billy.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, your cat is just too cute! I have adopted 14 myself...some of them are disabled and were abandoned. I just love them all.
Looking at his face these names came to mind:

Monte
Zimbabwe
Alistaire
Nigel
Mr. Puffkins
Othello
Norman
Frankie
Alex

Whatever you name him...he is too cute! :)