Kiwi Dan Carter

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have you guys seen this guy? He plays fly-half for New Zealand's national team All Blacks. He looks like a god, really fantastic. He's recently posed for some undwear ads but I can't find the pics. Maybe somebody can upload them.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted3508981

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you couldn't find them? or you didn't look?

this is the first picture that came up when i typed in dan carter in a google image search.

Attachments

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dan Carter is Jockey New Zealand's spokesman and has been for several years. Here's his last campaigns. You used to be able to download these from the Jockey website as desktop wallpaper. Alas, the new Jockey site is in-line with their international standards and are no longer available.

Attachments

Reactions: jaktfalk611

hardiniowa2002

Sexy Member
Media
Why is it whenever someone starts a post there is always someone that has to turn it into a flame war god it gets old if you can't say something nice then shut the hell up!! I know this is only going to add fuel to the fire so don't flame me

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That SB7 shot of his ass is awsome. Sluuuurp.

The bulge shots look like theyve been edited by Mary Poppins - all smoothed out & rounded. I wanna see lumps, bumps & cock outlines dammit!

Reactions: Perthing

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That SB7 shot of his ass is awsome. Sluuuurp.

The bulge shots look like theyve been edited by Mary Poppins - all smoothed out & rounded. I wanna see lumps, bumps & cock outlines dammit!

Here, here. Go out and get a handsome stud to wear your undies, then nearly emasculate him, so he doesn't show a bulge. Why not just use a manikin without any "nasty" junk.