KKK Rebounds on Hot Button Issues

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Im torn on this one...

I don't agree with what the Klan stands for...

but, I have to give it to them for being able to collectively stand up and shout out for what they believe in...

Thats more than alot of regular ol americans are doing.
(About everything)

How long are we gonna sit and watch as illegal imigrants take our jobs, get full benefits of social security and welfare programs, get free schooling, and every other kind of free assistance?
If theyre going to come here, then they are going to WORK for their citizenship like every other american has to.
They should pay taxes, pay INTO social security, and NOT be able to draw on it until they are into their 60s, and having inputed funds for a minimum of 15 years.
They want to be an american so bad - then let them play by the SAME rules as every one else. I'm sick of supporting lazy ass bastards hitching a free ride, meanwhile I struggle and get told NO to every assistance that I qualify for.

The flag is burning just as much as the cross in the front yards, it's just who chooses to acknowledge the fire.

This is an unmitigated collection of unfounded statements.

Have you noticed how federal law enforcement has gone to factories lately to enforce immigration laws? They came back out with a bunch of Mexicans in handcuffs. Don't you think it should have been the white motherfucker who gave them the jobs that should be in handcuffs going to jail for hiring them in the first place? They wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the white man's greed for cheap labor, don't you think? Can't wait until your food bill goes up and you have to choose between eating and posting to LPSG because the 'little brown fuckers' didn't pick your daily bread for you.

Its the image of little brown people in handcuffs that makes the white supremacists think they are morally indemnified as do you.

If they went after the business man instead of the worker then Mexican-Americans who have been here for generations would not feel fear in the face of having to prove they belong when stopped by law enforcement. Ever hear of a Police state? Well your sentiments are the precursor excuses that enable that kind of outcome. Where do you want to live?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait a second..
yes, hating people is bad..
but many many groups of people can be considered 'racist'...

But we're not talking about many groups. We're talking about specific groups, because that's who is addressed in the article. Other groups are a different discussion.

-ever watched comedy shows on B.E.T?
yes they are funny, but most of the humor is at the expense of white people.
"white people do this, or white people do that"...

And white people write those shows. Oh, don't take my word for it. Read the credits. And white people own BET as far as I know. It was bought by a white-owned company when it went public quite some time back. You've said some reasonable things though. Can you show me some statistics for this statement?

...And Hate crimes are not typically white on _____ anymore.

I haven't looked into this sort of thing in ages, but thelast time I did, most American criminals were white, which makes sense because most Americans are white. That's changing though.

...If a group of white people chased down some black kids and beat them in the streets while yelling racist slurs... oh my god.. not only would that be terrible, but that would also be all we would hear about for the next 4 months on the news..
You hear on the news whatever will sell the news. End of story.

By the way, don't think I'm blasting you for having an opinion.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rikter8, I hadn't noticed that trolling was your style.

I am ignorant what a person born here is required to do to earn their citizenship.
These people are by definition industrious, otherwise they would not have left home to better their situation.
They are paying the same taxes, but not getting the same benefits, so they are subsidizing people who do get those benefits.
All children are to be provided an education, free, universal, compulsory.
They are working jobs at which they are very often exploited.
They are carrying other people, not hitching a free ride.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
But we're not talking about many groups. We're talking about specific groups, because that's who is addressed in the article. Other groups are a different discussion.

And white people write those shows. Oh, don't take my word for it. Read the credits. And white people own BET as far as I know. It was bought by a white-owned company when it went public quite some time back. You've said some reasonable things though. Can you show me some statistics for this statement?

I haven't looked into this sort of thing in ages, but thelast time I did, most American criminals were white, which makes sense because most Americans are white. That's changing though.

You hear on the news whatever will sell the news. End of story.

By the way, don't think I'm blasting you for having an opinion.

I have always been in an interesting group.
I was adopted into a family, that has every color you could think of in it.
black,white,jewish,mexican,itallian..

I can not in any one way claim a side to any race.. I just couldn't...
I am a mixed up mutt as it is, but I can see the difference between right and wrong.

As far as the BET thing goes, I was talking about the stand up comedy..
I dont think that white people right jokes for black stand up comics...
I could always be wrong though..

I will meditate on this and come back to it later.

:wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This economic assertion is unknowable.

Maybe and maybe not. In either case, it's a good thing to consider because it's so widely assumed that "they" are a drain on "us" that we don't think about their contributions. And I can assure you that where I live, those contributions are omnipresent and overwhelmingly positive. To say totally positive would be a lie, but of course the contributions of "native" and "legal" americans are at best mixed as well.

And I agree reform is needed.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe and maybe not. In either case, it's a good thing to consider because it's so widely assumed that "they" are a drain on "us" that we don't think about their contributions. And I can assure you that where I live, those contributions are omnipresent and overwhelmingly positive. To say totally positive would be a lie, but of course the contributions of "native" and "legal" americans are at best mixed as well.

And I agree reform is needed.

There are other considerations too.

1. Overpopulation degrades the environment.
  2. Persistent cultural differences could lead in the future to secessionist problems. (I personally want to live in a predominantly anglo culture and not a latin one.)

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Rikter8, I hadn't noticed that trolling was your style.

I am ignorant what a person born here is required to do to earn their citizenship.
These people are by definition industrious, otherwise they would not have left home to better their situation.
They are paying the same taxes, but not getting the same benefits, so they are subsidizing people who do get those benefits.
All children are to be provided an education, free, universal, compulsory.
They are working jobs at which they are very often exploited.
They are carrying other people, not hitching a free ride.

I hope Rikter reads this. It is probably more on point to his post than my first response.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are other considerations too.

1. Overpopulation degrades the environment.
  2. Persistent cultural differences could lead in the future to secessionist problems. (I personally want to live in a predominantly anglo culture and not a latin one.)

Overpopulation isn't a problem here outside the urban areas, and that's the same as anywhere in the country.

It's interesting that you mention secessionism, since northern Mexico was of course annexed by an act of war. In the wildly unlikely event that this part of California decided to secede, I imagine I'd actually try and stay, depending on the situation.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Overpopulation isn't a problem here outside the urban areas, and that's the same as anywhere in the country.

It's interesting that you mention secessionism, since northern Mexico was of course annexed by an act of war. In the wildly unlikely event that this part of California decided to secede, I imagine I'd actually try and stay, depending on the situation.

Overpopulation was a poor choice of word. I meant that our environment is degraded with the presence of a greater number of people both for the greater demand of resources and the resultant pollution.

Seceding would be a future issue and not a near term one but definitely a serious problem for those of us who believe the US should remain what it is today in terms of territory and culture for the greater benefit of citizens and legal immigrants.

The war thing rationale is a liberal logic head juke move. I don't buy it.:0)

MANIFEST DESTINY ANYONE?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The war thing rationale is a liberal logic head juke move. I don't buy it.:0)

Ha ha, I was just stating a historical fact. I wasn't trying to use The Force on you or anything. :tongue:

cant we all just get along and talk about penis?

Aw, don't spoil our fun. This is where we get to argue and be happy about it. And hey, this debate's been nice and tame.

So far. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, always the misconceptions and half-stated truths...

Citizenship is automatic (I think it is, anyway) for any person born in this country. I imagine the local, state, and federal officials would want to see a birth certificate, though, to get ID and papers.

Regardless of the citizenship status, I don't think any person should be able to get tax-funded benefits of any sort, unless they have officially paid into the system for a requisite period of time. No SSN, no social security. Of course, charities should be able to distribute their goods and services as they see fit.

The Commonwealth of Virginia has been considering some hotly-debated social services issues in the last couple of months.

But back to the KKK - those of you who dismiss them and think they aren't much of a threat and that they lose credibility with exposure - don't be too complacent. They have more going on than you think, and groups that are even more reactionary are sprouting up and gaining momentum all over the USA.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This infuriates me and I am not surprised they would cry something like this being the opportunisitc neanderthals they are.

Apparently people forget that THIS COUNTRY the United States Of America was STOLEN by the indigenous people that were here BY immigrants, were it not for immigrants there would be no USA.
I am not for illegal immigrants but I do encourage anyone that is so myopic to wish to be a citizen of this country to do so.

:banana:
HORSE

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But back to the KKK - those of you who dismiss them and think they aren't much of a threat and that they lose credibility with exposure - don't be too complacent. They have more going on than you think, and groups that are even more reactionary are sprouting up and gaining momentum all over the USA.

Do people think that KKK membership is limited to poor, ignorant rednecks? No. There are VPs, business owners, preists and many other VERY powerful people feuling this organization or it would not still be alive. It takes money to spread ANY message in America.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do people think that KKK membership is limited to poor, ignorant rednecks? No. There are VPs, business owners, preists and many other VERY powerful people feuling this organization or it would not still be alive. It takes money to spread ANY message in America.
DJG said:
plus..

The KKK??
are you serious?
I just cannot take them seriously.

I am more worried about our own government.
Lex, this is what I'm talking about. Because they are crazy, people don't take them seriously, and dismiss them. Kinda like with phred felps.

But being crazy does NOT stop them from having money or influencing other crazy and/or stupid people. They are a menace.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, this is what I'm talking about. Because they are crazy, people don't take them seriously, and dismiss them. Kinda like with phred felps.

But being crazy does NOT stop them from having money or influencing other crazy and/or stupid people. They are a menace.

A DANGEROUS menace.