KKKrazyFest 2010!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A group of inter-related American artistocrats benignly gave you peasants a constitution and all you can do is argue about it.

Well, let it be known.... those inter-related American aristocrats wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for their mammas and papas boating over from your side of the globe.

No offense, of course, as I sit here in a lovely hotel room in Portugal waiting for some of my good friends to come by so we can hit the town. However, please try to spew your hyper-patriotic splooge someplace else.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it isn't a fact when you just found an exception. Maybe you will find another and another...

It's your argument...and it gets weaker.
Yet it's still mooore than enough to prove you're a delusionsal fool...

Obama is still President, and you still lose. lolololololol

Media
.... The President had to meet a stricter requirement than that (which is why the Framers didn't put in the Constitution which they easily could have)"anyone who acquires citizenship as established in the 14th Amendment shall be eligible..." ....

How would the Founding Fathers have known what would turn up in the 14th Amendment? Talk about anachronisms.
I like Sci-Fi, but I prefer not to mix it up with history or politics.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Obama has yet to present his original birth certificate to prove that his vital record was not generated from an out of state birth.

Citizens are established by Title 8 and the 14th Amendment. The President had to meet a stricter requirement than that (which is why the Framers didn't put in the Constitution which they easily could have)"

How would the Founding Fathers have known what would turn up in the 14th Amendment? Talk about anachronisms.

bwahahaha.:lmao:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KKKrazy story:

Trinity feels she has something to say:18:
She doesn't really, but she still wants an audience:bsflag:
Here I am, just a rockin down the street:headbang:

I'm a rockstar, so I can't help but plow poor helpless Trinity:adam4::eek:p: (I wasn't gentle)

Of course, I went in with a team:bukkake:(dirty girl liked it, kept coming back for seconds and thirds):eek:wned22:

Finally, Tomcat gave us some words of wisdom
:gives:

And that's how I learned to stop troll-baiting

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media

The Framers knew about born Citizenship. They clearly state in the Grandfather clause that the only citizens eligible for the Presidency were alive at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Presidential Eligibility was held to a higher standard. The Framers easily could have put in that "anyone who acquires citizenship as recognized in the Constitution shall be eligible." They did not.