Klaus Kinski

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I hope I spelled his name half right. I remember seeing him in some old TV movies. He was kind of short but showed a huge bulge in his pants. He always played oddball characters but what a piece of meat!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone who has read Kinski's autobiographies Ich brauche Liebe (I Need Love), Ich bin so wild nach deinem Erdbeermund (I'm So Wild for Your Strawberry Mouth) and Paganini... which were amalgamated into one utterly bowdlerized text in English, appallingly titled "Kinski: Uncut" :rolleyes: ... will know that Klaus was at once a sex addict and a fantasist. However, he certainly bedded hundreds, if not thousands, of women... with that animal-like sexuality that he exuded... and which is captured in so many of his screen appearances. By all accounts, his penis was perfectly average size-wise; he offered to go naked in various films over the years, including Jess Franco's Venus in Furs (1970).. but censorship at the time precluded Franco from accepting Kinski's offer, so that he appears draped in the film.

Portrait with daughter Nastassja

From Les fruits de la passion (1981), known Stateside as "The Story of O Continued" :rolleyes:, with Arielle Dombasle.