Klixen: HandJob and Blowjob Queen

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She knows her way around a cockhead. The only problem is that she lets up in both videos just before he cums, which is why he dribbles instead of shoots.

lick_suck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excellent stuff.
I love being teased like that, the handjob was fab, she knows exactly where the sweet spot is and he's got a big load too.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On Tube8 there is another compilation video:

Klixen Cumshots, HJs and BJs

:wink:
I had never seen a handjob like that so I tried it on myself last night, I came in about 2 minutes by just holding the base and rubbing behind the head of my cock. This is going to be part of my JO routine in the future and I hope to be able to try it on someone else to see if using my tongue in the same manner has the same effect.

My guess from her accent is that she is from Europe... any more info on her?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another compilation from xhamster:

Klixen Handjob cumshots31-33
Wow, especially the third and fourth ones. Almost hands free and then she gets him to shoot more by light rubbing on the shaft. Then the vibrator one, never seen a girl get a guy off with such little motion.

Proves you don't have to be 90 pound blonde with implants. She is attractive, but not hot and I would love to spend a weekend with her draining me.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way she just keeps it at a slow pace, and the first few just dribble out like precum, nice. I don't know if I could take 24 minutes of pleasureable torture like that.
Although not Klixen- as aficionado of the techniques, you should really like this from a while back- teasing 2 fingers:
http://www.lpsg.org/153437-balls-2.html#post2381694

, pure torture in the best of ways.. (;D