Klixen TOPLESS

I'd like to see her doing more... I bet she's hot in real life too!

really? whats so amazing...seen nicer

She is mysterious since she only does handjobs/blowjobs and is never fully naked. I would like to see more.

Her nipple are nice, but you are correct. Others are nicer.... including yours :)

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I absolutely adore Klixen !!! She gives the best, most sensuous handjobs in the world. Klixen just doesn't "jerk" out a load of sperm like most girls.....She makes love to a man's penis with her hands. Plus, she's so kinky and sexy. I would give anything to be masturbated by her just once.

Klixen can be found at Clips4Sale.com (She's awesome...if you're a handjob fan you won't be disappointed)

I absolutely adore Klixen !!! She gives the best, most sensuous handjobs in the world. Klixen just doesn't "jerk" out a load of sperm like most girls.....She makes love to a man's penis with her hands. Plus, she's so kinky and sexy. I would give anything to be masturbated by her just once.

Klixen can be found at Clips4Sale.com (She's awesome...if you're a handjob fan you won't be disappointed)

I'd love to see her fucking and being serviced by a man (or woman). And I agree, I would love to her serviced by her.