Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the UK - and, I suspect, only the UK - one of the slang terms for "penis" is knob. Non-British male members of this forum might find this term a bit puzzling and, I think, so do I. The word suggests that whoever coined it things of penises as small things. Even when soft, mine never resembles a "knob" (it's too big!) - although I suspect some men's cocks do. I much prefer cock, dick and even willy as slang words.

Does anyone here admit to having a "knob"?? :biggrin1:

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thinks it only refers to the end bit. Which sort of makes sense. Kinda like it. Implies that someone will wrap their hands around it and give it a pull.

Very visual word. Love it. Sorry to disagree!!

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I have also heard that term used as a Slag-off in Scotland.....as in "What a Knob" to denote an aggravating idiot.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well in the UK it refers to the whole cock. If u just meant the head then u would say knob-end. Its very common to insult people by saying "you knob" or "dont be a knob". Which just means idiot.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We like our door furniture references here in Britainland when it comes to the naughty bits.

Knockers, knobs, we love 'em all.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I use the word Knob frequently as in talking about my Knob or calling someone a Knobhead which is like idiot.

I heard the word Widge the other day which is another word for the penis, found it funny cause i hadn't heard that since i was in school.