Knot-like thing under skin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Jan 21, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I noticed a knot-like thing under my skin. It is about the size/shape of half a piece of rice. It is slightly painful when i touch it. It just showed up today. I think it has something to do with a blood vessel or something. I think it may be swelled or something. It is on the underside of the penis about one mm lateral to the frenulum line. It feels almost as if it was a pimple or somehting but under the skin. I can't figure it out, i am a bit worried as to what it is.

The skin is raised a slight bit where it is at. I tried taking a picture but I really cant capture it in a pic.

2. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Probably just a blood clot, I had a pea size one on my thigh once. Showed it to my Doctor(I was in for something else), nothing to worry about and went away in a couple of weeks. (I am not a medical person)

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd say to go to a doctor, and get it checked out, better be safe than sorry.

4. phearsome

phearsome New Member

i have the same thing, although it doesnt hurt.

doesnt seem to be anything to cause worry

5. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Its been reducing in size and i think in a day or two it shoudl be gone, thank god.

6. phearsome

phearsome New Member

hmm mine isnt disappearing, ive had it for a few weeks.. it only enlarges when filled with blood, like when i masturbate or jelq.. i think i should take a break from jelqing maybe? im scared it will burst or something.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    When all else fails see a Doctor. I am not joking here. You have been having this problem for three days. You body and each of it's parts is just too valuable to let the situation get any worse.

I am not a Doctor and I do not give this advice wrecklessly. You, and only you can take appropriate care of your body. When problems arise, never be afraid to seek Medical advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted