Knot-like thing under skin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Jan 21, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I noticed a knot-like thing under my skin. It is about the size/shape of half a piece of rice. It is slightly painful when i touch it. It just showed up today. I think it has something to do with a blood vessel or something. I think it may be swelled or something. It is on the underside of the penis about one mm lateral to the frenulum line. It feels almost as if it was a pimple or somehting but under the skin. I can't figure it out, i am a bit worried as to what it is.

The skin is raised a slight bit where it is at. I tried taking a picture but I really cant capture it in a pic.

2. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Probably just a blood clot, I had a pea size one on my thigh once. Showed it to my Doctor(I was in for something else), nothing to worry about and went away in a couple of weeks. (I am not a medical person)

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd say to go to a doctor, and get it checked out, better be safe than sorry.

4. phearsome

phearsome New Member

i have the same thing, although it doesnt hurt.

doesnt seem to be anything to cause worry

5. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Its been reducing in size and i think in a day or two it shoudl be gone, thank god.

6. phearsome

phearsome New Member

hmm mine isnt disappearing, ive had it for a few weeks.. it only enlarges when filled with blood, like when i masturbate or jelq.. i think i should take a break from jelqing maybe? im scared it will burst or something.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    When all else fails see a Doctor. I am not joking here. You have been having this problem for three days. You body and each of it's parts is just too valuable to let the situation get any worse.

I am not a Doctor and I do not give this advice wrecklessly. You, and only you can take appropriate care of your body. When problems arise, never be afraid to seek Medical advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice