View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd always record episodes of Knots on the VCR in the hopes of getting some good j/o scenes for me of Ted Shackelford shirtless, or in bed having love scenes. I did ALOT of FREEZE FRAMING and jacking back in the day. I was also VERY attracted to Kevin Dobson (Mack McKenzie). I actually would've preferred being bred by him over Ted.

• Love
Reactions: AndyJack

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trittman--you sound like me--i did alot of freeze-frame j/o--dobson was one hot hairy beast. My other faves were the guy who played Adam on Dynasty and Joe Penny on Riptide. (getting hard just thinking about them again..;) )

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anybody know how alec baldwin was? wonder how old he was when his chest started getting so hairy?

He was 26 when he first starred in Knots Landing, and already had his full pelt of fur. I don't know if there are any earlier sightings of his chest. I think this pic is from his KL days, or at least around that time. He certainly was a beauty at that age.

Attachments

Reactions: fredpariz

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was 26 when he first starred in Knots Landing, and already had his full pelt of fur. I don't know if there are any earlier sightings of his chest. I think this pic is from his KL days, or at least around that time. He certainly was a beauty at that age.

I think this pic is after Knots, from the film "Dress Grey"

jlocke62

Expert Member
Media
I remember seeing Pat Peterson in an episode of "Circus of the Stars." He was practicing a trapeze act and wearing tights. The outline of his flaccid cock pressed against his belly was impressive, looked at least 5 or 6 inches long. A while later he was interviewed in, I think, Playboy magazine. He commented that his friends nicknamed him, "Dick." When asked why, the article said he chuckled and replied, "That's personal."

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Here's a screencap I did of Pat Petersen bulging out on Knots Landing... nowadays they wouldn't let some cute guy with an erection in his pants make it to the air... but then, they did!

Attachments

Reactions: Thompson11

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Philip Brown - such a hot man and the nephew of the delicious Peter Brown of "Lawman" and "Laredo."

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes before Knots Landing he did a lot of love scenes on a soap called "The Doctors"

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went with friends to CityWalk (Cineplex Odeon back in the day) at Universal Studios. While waiting for the usher to let us into the theater, out came the people from the movie showing right before ours. And, who would be in the crowd? Ted Shackelford!! I lusted for him on Knots Landing and here he was walking right by us. He made my day!

W

wavejock

Shakelford was just on the new episodes of Dallas on TNT...he hasnt aged very well and his teeth were a mess.

tboy34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always had a thing for Pat Petersen who played the youngest son of Michele Lee. He really turned out to be gorgeous, but has vanished since his Knots Landing days. Anyone have an update on him?

Today he is out of acting and owns a successful health-food business. He is married with two children.