knotting

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, for those that don't know, knotting is when the guys dick literally gets stuck in your pussy and he can't move it. You're just stuck together.

I know this is rare and all, but I'm just curious to see if I'm alone here. Has anyone else here been knotted?

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't fuck a dog!! Gawd that's gross. I was fucking my man and my vaginal muscles locked down on him and I couldn't relax them. We were stuck.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Aw - sorry bardox. But no - never happened to me.

I don't think anyone was trying to suggest that you had literally fucked a dog - I certianly wasn't. It's just not something I've ever heard of except in urban myth type anecdote.

Was it a painful experience? Or just inconvenient?

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aw - sorry bardox. But no - never happened to me.

I don't think anyone was trying to suggest that you had literally fucked a dog - I certianly wasn't. It's just not something I've ever heard of except in urban myth type anecdote.

Was it a painful experience? Or just inconvenient?

When he would move it hurt like hell, but as long as we were still it was like an extremely bad cramp. We argued about calling an ambulance or just waiting to see if it stopped.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where did you hear this was called "knotting"? I think that's a big part of the reason why people weren't taking it seriously. Not a very accurate description. But a vaginal cramp we can understand. Still never heard of one so severe the guy can't withdraw. Even after he went soft? Or did he stay hard??

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
knotting is what dogs do, doll.

yes, i have gripped a guy so hard that he yelped like a kicked puppy and couldn't move. i thought it was a riot! but i'm thinking not so funny if it's accidental.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where did you hear this was called "knotting"? I think that's a big part of the reason why people weren't taking it seriously. Not a very accurate description. But a vaginal cramp we can understand. Still never heard of one so severe the guy can't withdraw. Even after he went soft? Or did he stay hard??

Because my vaginal muscles were squeezing him so hard the blood from the erection was trapped. We just laid here moving as little as possible till my muscles relaxed.

I called it knotting cause that's the word that came to mind. I didn't know about the dog thing till now. Thank you for sharing that -gag-

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
knotting is what dogs do, doll.

yes, i have gripped a guy so hard that he yelped like a kicked puppy and couldn't move. i thought it was a riot! but i'm thinking not so funny if it's accidental.

No, was not funny. Took almost half an hour for my pussy to relax.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original post and the thread title are a little misleading.

The first post suggests that it is something to do with the man's penis that is causing the problem.

The problem is not with the man's penis, it is with the woman's vagina / vaginal muscles.

As far as I know it's never happened to me or anyone I have..."known"

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The original post and the thread title are a little misleading.

The first post suggests that it is something to do with the man's penis that is causing the problem.

The problem is not with the man's penis, it is with the woman's vagina / vaginal muscles.

As far as I know it's never happened to me or anyone I have..."known"

You should hope it never does. It's hurts both of you... and not in the good way.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The term penis captivus describes a relatively rare medical condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles uncontrollably spasm during intercourse, trapping her partner's penis inside her vagina. The only solution to such a problem is to administer muscle relaxants to the female in question, thereby alleviating the spasms and effecting a penile escape. Case studies of penis captivus have been documented in reputable medical literature. Really.

However, this condition does not actually exist. Nowadays, most members of the medical community discount the theory of penis captivus as implausible, if not impossible. Vaginismus is a physical manifestation of a psychological condition (usually because a woman has been sexually abused in her past), and invariably occurs before penetration, not during intercourse. A few physicians (who are in a distinct minority) believe that penis captivus may be possible, but if so, the condition would certainly cease to be a problem after the man loses his erection. To this day, Osler's prank continues to live on in the form of urban legend.