knotting

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The term peniscaptivus describes a relatively rare medical condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles uncontrollably spasm during intercourse, trapping her partner's penis inside her vagina. The only solution to such a problem is to administer muscle relaxants to the female in question, thereby alleviating the spasms and effecting a penile escape. Case studies of penis captivus have been documented in reputable medical literature. Really.

However, this condition does not actually exist. Nowadays, most members of the medical community discount the theory of penis captivus as implausible, if not impossible. Vaginismus is a physical manifestation of a psychological condition (usually because a woman has been sexually abused in her past), and invariably occurs before penetration, not during intercourse. A few physicians (who are in a distinct minority) believe that penis captivus may be possible, but if so, the condition would certainly cease to be a problem after the man loses his erection. To this day, Osler's prank continues to live on in the form of urban legend.

It is customary when quoting a source to cite.

Allow me to do it for you: penis captivus@Everything2.com

It would also be wise to remove the hyperlinks as they go nowhere now you have copied and pasted the material to a different domain. I've taken care of that in the quoted section above. :smile:

EDIT: I have always wondered how it would be possible for a vagina to spasm tight enough to not allow the flaccid penis to slip out, especially with the natural lubrication of the vagina during intercourse.

The OP's explanation of the blood from the erection being trapped strikes me as implausible because the vagina would have to be spasming in a very specific ring around the base of the penis. Exercising my own muscles as I type* I just can't imagine that happening.

*I am a regular and dedicated kegeler and am attempting to teach myself to clench and unclench the muscle groups separately as per a 'milking' technique that has been described here before. So I am fairly au fait with the way those muscle groups work.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst 'ive got a tight pussy' topic ever! Its like a topic with a bloke saying 'hi guys, i could see my girls chest poking out thanks to my cock head, does this happen to anyone else?'

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok i'll jump in on this with my experience...

Any of you ladies ever pulled out a dry tampon? And it sticks to the vaginal tissues and hurts like a bitch that you have to scramble about figuring how you are going to get it out? It's not very girthy compared to a penis. But when my husband is trying to make me orgasm by stimulating my gspot with his fingers during oral sex, all of the PC muscle tightening that i do makes me clamp down hard on his fingers where they are literally stuck to the surface of the moist tissue inside. I end up having to carefully help him remove them slowly, sometimes reapplying lubricant to the exposed parts of his hand to loosen up the grip. This also combined with consciously relaxing, or pushing him out.

It happens much less often with the penis for us because he cums on the inside that gives for something wet to help it come back out. If i've tightened up a lot, he has finished and stayed inside and is still hard the vaginal muscles can be painfully tight around it and then the skin gets tacky and sticks to the interior.

I know the question sounded goofy but i have experienced this and it is unpleasant. Its hard to get your mind to loosen up the muscles when it hurts like that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*I am a regular and dedicated kegeler and am attempting to teach myself to clench and unclench the muscle groups separately as per a 'milking' technique that has been described here before. So I am fairly au fait with the way those muscle groups work.

Can you slice a banana? Or is that just another urban legend?

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, you are talking about dogs. Its called a tie in dogs.

The dog has a gland in the penis, called the bulbis glandis , and when pressure is applied to the gland, it creates a seal within the female's vulva.

Human men do not have this.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, you are talking about dogs. Its called a tie in dogs.

The dog has a gland in the penis, called the bulbis glandis , and when pressure is applied to the gland, it creates a seal within the female's vulva.

Human men do not have this.

That's not what she's talking about.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4468d1176951431-improve-mpg-buy-pure-acetone-calling_bs_117.jpg

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is customary when quoting a source to cite.

Allow me to do it for you: penis captivus@Everything2.com

It would also be wise to remove the hyperlinks as they go nowhere now you have copied and pasted the material to a different domain. I've taken care of that in the quoted section above. :smile:

Thank you, MB...did it quick...tried to remove the links...failed...ran out without citing. You are right, of course...my deepest apologies.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have some problems with vaginismus in the first few years of being sexually active. I mostly would cramp up so bad before having intercourse that actual penetration became impossible that moment. But I have had times where it happened while actually beeing penetrated and I have to say.. Praying Mantis' tamponstory really isnt that far fetched! Sometimes even like a penissized tampon covered in hotsause even. It took me a few years and a very patient girlfriend to get to relax enough to be pleasurable, and learn to work with the condition.

Vaginismus really isn't the same as having a 'hot tight cunt', its more a beartrap for penii and fallus-like objects (it isn't that unheard of for ladies to actually break their partners fingers with those musles. How you likethem apples!). Managable, nonetheless, but it can take a little time.

I havent heard of ladies cramping up that bad which didnt have nything to do with vaginismus - but it could very well be possible.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
yes i did.....but i think a few things have to happen...guys got to be pretty big.....and the girl i was with was a real atheletic girl....nationally ranked track and field sprinter....very muscular and really strong vagina muscles...strongest i ever felt....and suprise no she did not do vaginal exercises....i think she got that strong from all the pressure and sqeezing of deep squatting....she coulds parrellel squat in the 450 range ...happened a few times and always when on cycle

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose those muscles could develop a 'charlie-horse' type of cramping just like any other muscles, and this could be exacerbated by panic reaction at the time. I have seen panic reaction with other types of cramping, including involuntary twitches associated with neurological traumas. Calming down is the only sure cure. Accupressure, for those who know where to press, is also sometimes effective. Not sure where the vaginal pressure points are!

All muscle cramps are associated with lactic acid buildup after exertion. Glass of water, deep breaths, relaxing the rest of you until the problem area relaxes too, is all I can recommend.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you looked at Bardox's pictures? She is a well muscled body builder. I doubt many women are that strongly developed. She probably has muscles, that can cramp, that most of us don't even know we have?

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have any of you looked at Bardox's pictures? She is a well muscled body builder. I doubt many women are that strongly developed. She probably has muscles, that can cramp, that most of us don't even know we have?

BS

I have had the tampon thing happen, too.

I guess it might hurt the guy, but I have learned that, no matter where the pain is, a woman CAN power through it if she feels it's necessary and can "subspace" it out of the stream of things she wants to fully feel.

I exercise my own PC muscles to the point where I am fairly certain I could grasp a regular-sized ballpoint pen and, moving a pad of paper against it, sign my name.

Being a body builder has jack shit to do with this. If she knew more about her musculature, she'd know that there are warmups you can do so that this never happens.

And that stuff about vaginismus happening "primarily to women abused as children" comes from the Recovered Memory (read: "false memory syndrome") camp, and is supposed to be evidence of a "body memory" of abuse trying to surface. This is pure BS and goes against all the studies of the human brain, human memory, and victims of child molestation. It's as wrong as the people who said that an "anal wink" in boys proves that they were molested.