MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
early release... fucked the judge, the parole board, and a couple of COs :rolleyes:

the media... the constant pounding of.. i mean hounding *giggle* when he leaves the house. this man's life has been ruined by a massive, knotting penis. is not funny.

Last edited:

_yayme

Experimental Member
Media
early release... fucked the judge, the parole board, and a couple of COs :rolleyes:

the media... the constant pounding of.. i mean hounding *giggle* when he leaves the house. this man's life has been ruined by a massive, knotting penis. is not funny.

That's the way life is
There's no emoticon that can show how I feel for this man...
Nvm found it :rofl:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Knotting is the correct term and it is somthing I have lived with for20 years my first G/F was crazy for it and would tell her friends of her multiple orgasms while locked together. She demanded sex when ever where ever to which I was only too keen to assist until we got court locked together by two police women and got find a £1000 for public indesencey law, we ended up never seeng each other after she found out I later fucked one of the police women that arrested us she kept haranging me until I would take her out. So I did and she went mad for my cock sucking it hard until my knot bloated up and would not go down until I had come which could take some time.She was a nympho and once she could handle it again wanted it oftern and she ended up loosing her job when we got cought locked together.This time I got a small sentence of 3months when I was released I was inendated by curious and interested women I had to dissappear for some time. I dont talk too much about it as my past is regularly a point of embarresment to my sons who are now young men and have the same condition as me (can swell up mid shaft to the size of an orange) there partners are all perents and yes the condition is still being passed on. I have come to terms with my condition and so has many of my partners who all now of each other and are all still keen to get knotted as and when.from my point its great and from theres they all get on great together Im so lucky I think. bell end 2.5" dia knot swells to 4.5" dia base of shaft 3" dia my length is 15" and my shaft beween the head and knot is 2" dia.

Stupid kid.
Stupid story.