Know anyone else with my problem?

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My body overlubricates.

The only time I consider using lubrication is if there's going to be anal with some serious size involved. Otherwise, what my vagina produces is -far- more than sufficient.

It's kept me from enjoying what would have been some really good sex, because I get slick enough that it downsizes the friction.

Wiping off doesn't help because within thirty seconds I'm that wet again.

Does anyone else have my problem? If so, any suggestions on what I can do to get my body to scale back the amount of fluid it's producing?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get a smaller guy...
wrap his pecker with brawny paper towels to the girth you prefer...
go at it.

Or get a MUCH bigger guy.

Or have your guy wear a cock enhancer--- there are big hollow dlidoes that add girth and length... or cockrings that will plump it up and make it vienier... hence more stimulating.

OR- my favorite solution.... Get a guy like me to go down there WHILE you are being fucked and lick all the excess off you and the cock sliding in and out of you as needed.

Otherwise- try a diuretic before sex... like coffee or diet cola.

And hope you still have a trace of that at 40... when most women have the exact opposite problem...
By then you might have just the right amount.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Downsizes the friction? Are you loose? Fuck friction. Its not friction, its squeeze. You can never be too wet.

(im hi---igh!)

:tongue:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My body overlubricates.

The only time I consider using lubrication is if there's going to be anal with some serious size involved. Otherwise, what my vagina produces is -far- more than sufficient.

It's kept me from enjoying what would have been some really good sex, because I get slick enough that it downsizes the friction.

Wiping off doesn't help because within thirty seconds I'm that wet again.

Does anyone else have my problem? If so, any suggestions on what I can do to get my body to scale back the amount of fluid it's producing?

I lubricate a lot too but most men really dig it. Alas there is not a thing you can do about it except (perhaps) pray for an early menopause. Actually, speak to your doctor about the pill. Perhaps there is one that will help reduce your lubrication during sex but you may well find that you dry up in other areas too. Whatever you do, there is always going to be a trade off.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All that wetness is just going to waste. It should be licked up, or spread all over her body, then licked off. A girl that gets really wet is so much fun to play with.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have the same "problem", but it's not really a problem at all.

There's not much that can be done except for the things mentioned above (dehydration, towels, oral sex) and none of them work very well. Better to enjoy the wetness and maybe change positions/angles to provide more stimulation.

There is one thing that made a difference for me, but I wouldn't recommend getting it for that purpose since it affects people in very different ways (and was incredibly painful to have inserted!). I have a hormonal coil/IUS (Mirena), which has definitely decreased lubrication for me to what I guess is a more normal level. I still don't need synthetic lubes, though.

If you think there's not enough friction, try pelvic floor (Kegel) exercises, and then squeeze during sex. Both you and your partner will notice a difference if you keep them up regularly.

Referring to another thread, this is one area where I notice a difference between un/cut.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help you i never thought that too much lube could be a problem.

Sorry but if could help to imagine the typical wet floor scene.
Trying to fuck on a slippery floor can be dangerous.

You may want to try with a dentist i remember that my dentist used a device to suck my saliva (i go a lot)

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for you. Too much lube can be bad, it starts to feel like fucking water.
First, go to the doctor to make sure you don't have something wrong.
There is surgery, but it's painful and expensive.
Changing positions can work.
Antihistamines.
A drink or two, since this can reduce wetness.
Try changing your diet.
Get your hormones tested, it may be an imbalance.
There are some powders on the market that mainly soak up wetness.

I feel sorry, and I hope you can find a solution.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No see guys, here's the thing. It's not that I'm loose. I haven't been with a guy in... Christ, not since November. And his size was average. But I lubricate enough that with something average size, it's just not... that pleasurable, because my body pretty much automatically removes any and all friction. I almost prefer to get started without any foreplay, just so I can get the best sex out of it.

And NewAge, this is why I support large penis. :biggrin1: I don't have to -think- about what my pussy's doing when I'm getting fucked by something big enough, I can feel it anyway. Because for some reason, the big ones just soak it right up. Couldn't tell you why.

I'm seriously considering antihistamine. I have allergies anyway.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No see guys, here's the thing. It's not that I'm loose. I haven't been with a guy in... Christ, not since November. And his size was average. But I lubricate enough that with something average size, it's just not... that pleasurable, because my body pretty much automatically removes any and all friction. I almost prefer to get started without any foreplay, just so I can get the best sex out of it.

And NewAge, this is why I support large penis. :biggrin1: I don't have to -think- about what my pussy's doing when I'm getting fucked by something big enough, I can feel it anyway. Because for some reason, the big ones just soak it right up. Couldn't tell you why.

Probably because you are loose, it doesnt have much to do with how much sex you have. Its just a size/muscle thing. A guy with an average size can douse himself with lube, and still feel a tight pussy, and a good time is had by all.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So you have a boyfriend with a 4 inch penis, that you are waiting to go to school, so you can say you don't do LDR's.....

..but you haven't had sex since November?

:22:

http://www.lpsg.org/97040-how-do-you-ladies-cope.html#post1631131

Too Wet... lie to me, baby. Say it isn't so.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably because you are loose, it doesnt have much to do with how much sex you have. Its just a size/muscle thing. A guy with an average size can douse himself with lube, and still feel a tight pussy, and a good time is had by all.

Doesn't have anything to do with me being tight or not, dear. The last time I had sex, which was officially a couple hours ago now (score!) pretty much the first thing he said was that I was tight, and we weren't exactly sitting around chatting. In fact that may have been the extent of the dialogue there. But again, after about ten minutes I'd produced so much lube that I couldn't feel that much anymore, and he was still having a great time.

Just because -he- can feel it, doesn't mean I can. I'm whining about the way my problem effects me, not the men I'm with. =D I'd be perfectly happy with three inches if I could feel it the way I wanted to.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I own a fleshlight, and I can tell you, if you use too much lube, there is no feeling. For the same reason there is oil in your car, lubrication stops friction. Too much lube, no friction. She'll feel the girth and length, but there will be no friction, meaning less awesome sex. There is a difference between having enough lube not to use artificial lubes, but it seems with her, she's at a point where there is so much, it's like fucking a jar of water.

I would see a doctor. He can run some tests to determine if there is a problem of some sort. It may just be hormones.

Last edited: