Know anyone else with my problem?

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't sleep with him. I'm not going to. At this stage, I'm pretty much letting him buy me things and we make out some.

I feel I should qualify. The reason I know that he has so very little to work with is because once upon a time, I was going to have sex with him.

Then we felt each other up.

Suddenly I remembered some very important homework. :rolleyes:

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sorry that you feel that way, Trentster, but I'm really just not that into him in the first place. With the way that my body works right now, there is absolutely no way that he's going to be able to make me orgasm. It's not a "hardcore preference" thing. It's a lack of coming. I have sex to get off, and while all the muscles and the pretty face and whatnot are optional, that's not, not with the way that my body currently is.

I'd rather not sleep with him than sleep with him and pretend to fake an orgasm, or sleep with him and -not- pretend to fake an orgasm and have him feel inadequate. We've since discussed that I'm not going to sleep with him (though not my reasons behind it), and while it makes him... fussy, I don't think he minds too much.

Furthermore, he likes me a lot more than I like him, and since I found out around last week that he still has his V-card, I'm very glad I made that decision. I have enough boys' virginity already.

Last edited:

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had a girthy cock (let's say 6+ in girth)?

I read on some webpage that a lot of girls say to their boyfriends "I'm just too wet, that's why I don't feel anything" when in fact the boyfriends are just too small.

(Oh .. And I *love* too wet pussies)

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kanix, it's not the girth that's a problem (why doesn't anybody get that).

The part that I'm ashamed of is that you're leading him on. If you're not into him, fine, but don't string him on.